Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any tips how to get GoDaddy's 0.99 cents offers? How often can you use them? Once a week, a month? I get a promo box from time to time, but once I log-in, it changes to regular price. Already used one this month.
You can use $0.99 coupon only once. If you've ever used then you can not use anymore.

•••
You can use $0.99 coupon only once. If you've ever used then you can not use anymore.

I see. Well, thanks for that info! I was hoping they renew every month/year, but seems not.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Is 20DOM417 the best renewal code currently?

•••
40% .. new orders . valid through Nov 25th

BlackOut40

•••
40% .. new orders . valid through Nov 25th

BlackOut40

i get 11.1$ (taxes included) for a .com
it's official godaddy 2017 discount sucks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hmmm. I think 40% is better than DDC pricing or at least close. :)

•••
Enjoy 40% off new purchases.*
Use promo code fbfhpg40b in your cart when you order.
Expires December 10, 2017.

Just received this one. Enjoy.

•••
Enjoy 40 % off new purchases.*

Use promo code fbhpg40a in your cart when you order.
Expires 12 December 2017.

•••
Enjoy 40 % off new purchases.*

Use promo code fbhpg40a in your cart when you order.
Expires 12 December 2017.
Thanks it works for me

•••
Currently, there are still 4 active codes that can save you 40% off new .COM registrations, just for $8.99

GOFKVT04
FBHPG40A
FBFHPG40A
FBFHPG40B

Cheers,

•••
•••
I tried all latest codes and non of them seem to work for a Business Website Builder Renewal $143.88 12 Months
Some coupons are accepted but the total stays the same.

•••
I tried all latest codes and non of them seem to work for a Business Website Builder Renewal $143.88 12 Months
Some coupons are accepted but the total stays the same.
Usually, you can not use b/c the code is only for domain renewal.

•••
I update to you guys 5 Godaddy discount codes latest in December 2017. These codes save you 40% off on .COM domain registrations

DEC17D
DEC17E
DEC17G
DEC17DA
DEC17GA

Cheers,

•••
gd71220a - SPECIAL OFFER! Save 50%* off new Discount Domain Club 12 month plans!

Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer may be changed without notice.

I got this code, but when I added the code ok, nothing changed on price. Plz anyone try and give fb!
Thanks in advance.

•••
•••
I applied 1000 valid codes and still have to pay9,84€ for a .com , godaddy says: we autoapplied the best offer for you: and still 9,84€ thats a trick. No way.

•••
gd71220a - SPECIAL OFFER! Save 50%* off new Discount Domain Club 12 month plans!

Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer may be changed without notice.

I got this code, but when I added the code ok, nothing changed on price. Plz anyone try and give fb!
Thanks in advance.
It also didn't work for me. It said the code applied but nothing changes.

Godaddy discount offer on all products. No limitations.

You qualify for
40%* off
any new purchase.
Check Out Now

Use promo code gdbb3802bf at checkout.
This code works well for GDDC, I've tested. The price is just for $71.93/1st yr

•••
any renewal code guys ? no recent code worked for me :(

•••
any renewal code guys ? no recent code worked for me :(
if you have many domain at GoDaddy, let think about Discount Domain Club??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back