IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK is 35% the best discount available for GD Auction membership? And do they have special sales like for 4th of July? Proly better to wait for new July codes anyway, correct?
CJCRMN35 - 35% off makes it $3.24 for one year

New July Fourth Savings with 35% Off code: GD7634

BTLdxXK6kMZG5c1FinuWorq1uBUrpOHjFQjLdu4KdfSovS2Yt_rLZpXCugtNWMlgY9myDQ8go5MsCEXJ6rkGvltETqw57xvOx-g43SIo3saEaJqXiNbqECxFDYcSLB1azCcCwQ7yBsncOODU2rE=s0-d-e1-ft

Cheers,

Last edited:
•••
You're welcome!

I update 2 more Godaddy coupons latest below:

GD7624A - 30% off on new orders (Expires June 19, 2017)
BB775B - 25% off new orders (Expires July 02, 2017)

Cheers,
Thank you! 25% still working!

Edit: Ended up using the July 4th one :facepalm:

Last edited:
•••
All codes not working for me in Indonesia, even I am a new customer in GD, there is only 20% off coupon codes working for me. I guess I better stay at Namesilo, NameCheap and Name.com

•••
Try these .99 cent codes...
MMANUTS99 and CJCRMNCA99

•••
Does GD issue code/coupon which is good with domain renewals when one is part of the GoDaddy Domain Club? I know that by being part of the GDC/GDDC, the renewals are already deeply discounted but just curious if the answer is "never" or just "rarely" (say once or twice a year).

•••
Does GD issue code/coupon which is good with domain renewals when one is part of the GoDaddy Domain Club? I know that by being part of the GDC/GDDC, the renewals are already deeply discounted but just curious if the answer is "never" or just "rarely" (say once or twice a year).
No. If you are part of the club you get no additional discounts and cannot apply any codes, which I find ironic. Club members should be entitled to more privileges.

Last edited:
•••
All codes not working for me in Indonesia, even I am a new customer in GD, there is only 20% off coupon codes working for me. I guess I better stay at Namesilo, NameCheap and Name.com

Did you try 99cents coupons such as CJC99COM, CJC99COM2 or CJCCOUP99?

Certainly No. By default when you're in GDDC, you will get discount when doing renewal and can not combine with other coupons

•••
So, one of the tricks that I saw to get some additional discount was to use INR. However, when I do it, and using Google's money converter, it seems like for .org and .com the prices was actually higher in INR. The only one that was discounted was .net. * I may have the three TLD mixed up as to which increase or decreased. I did not look to see if the increase was due to the price of the TLD and/or fees & taxes.

Or is Google's money converter not to be used and it doesn't matter what the INR number, it just turns out cheaper?

Edit: Verified it was the .net that was discounted by 0.41 USD/yr (GDDC renewal prices).

Last edited:
•••
Did you try 99cents coupons such as CJC99COM, CJC99COM2 or CJCCOUP99?

None of the codes work for me, I had try many 99 cents and others coupon codes, none of them works for me. Seems the codes only works at specific country. Thanks @daica85 :)

•••
None of the codes work for me, I had try many 99 cents and others coupon codes, none of them works for me. Seems the codes only works at specific country. Thanks @daica85 :)

Poor you. Try the new code below.

I update one more latest Godaddy code 35% off new orders

GD7715

5 days only. Offer expires 07/10/2017.

-ZOyWFAwTEWk9AtDXM08Lg.png

Cheers,

•••

GD7715

Cheers,

I'm not sure it works or not since the total price $9.92 after promo code applied I guess not good enough for me ;). I've $8.49 without any promo code at NS. Thanks @daica85 I appreciate it! Looking for more working big cuts promo codes :lookaround:

•••
Is there any other .ORG coupon on godaddy or any other site?

Even indian trick is not working anymore. O_o
The old $4.99 codes were all expired for a long time buddy, but for .org you can buy at GoDaddy using the tip "change your country/region into India and make payment in INR (Rs)" - price at just Rs 269 + ICANN fee = Rs 281 ~ $4.39/year only

•••

Currently the .org discount on GD is expired and back to regular price $7.99. I will update to you if I have new one :)

•••

BigRock.in is offering .ORG for only Rs.299/yr ~ $4.62/yr.

•••
Any renewal code for .coms? 20DOM217 doesn't work for me. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy coupons are joke they just dont work.

•••
Any renewal code for .coms? 20DOM217 doesn't work for me. Thanks
Did you try to change your currency to INR currency (Rupee, rs)? This way will save you 20% - 27%.

•••
I didn't try it as I wanted to pay with PayPal so only USD. Thanks for the tip though ;)

•••
I didn't try it as I wanted to pay with PayPal so only USD. Thanks for the tip though ;)
You're welcome. I will update to the latest one if I have more :)

•••
Thank you... GD7715 saved $42 off my DDC membership (brought it down to $78 for the year).

GD7715

-ZOyWFAwTEWk9AtDXM08Lg.png

Cheers,

•••
looking for a code to use @closeout

thank you in advance

•••
Thank you... GD7715 saved $42 off my DDC membership (brought it down to $78 for the year).
Great!

I update new one: GD7717 - 30% Off new orders
Offer expires 07/17/2017

Cheers

•••
Is anyone from India using Domain Discount Club, I would like to know what price does a .com comes to after the DDC applies. After the tax BS.
Thanks.

•••
•••
Please help me with Renewal code

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back