IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GD7528 Go Daddy Worked Cheers.

•••
After using GD7528 - GoDaddy domain prices are still high but I think, still very good for all GoDaddy customers who need domains from this provider.

•••
GD7528 worked for me. Thank you, Sir!

GD7528 Go Daddy Worked Cheers.

You're welcome :)

After using GD7528 - GoDaddy domain prices are still high but I think, still very good for all GoDaddy customers who need domains from this provider.
This code works well for almost users. However there're some cases that they can not use such as you, maybe you're not lucky enough :))

•••
You're welcome :)

This code works well for almost users. However there're some cases that they can not use such as you, maybe you're not lucky enough :))
It works for me too buddy, but prices are still high compare to other providers

•••
It works for me too buddy, but prices are still high compare to other providers
Oh I see, however it's 45% off and we rarely see this rate from GD

•••
Oh I see, however it's 45% off and we rarely see this rate from GD
Absolutely agree, it's such a big discount rate and up to 60% (for .ORG)

•••
Where I can register a .net domain for cheap?

•••
New Godaddy coupon 45% Off on new orders. I think this is the biggest discount coupon in this year from GD

GD7528
----------------
.COM - $8.29
.NET - $9.99
.ORG - $7.99

Offer expires 06/08/2017
153dea689f754ce386e093a25b2bf60e.jpg

Good luck to you,

Where I can register a .net domain for cheap?

You can check my previous above, $9.99 for .NET.

Guys, I've just received the promotion mail from GD said that the renewal code 20DOM217 is still active. The expired day will be 06/12/2017. And offer is good for .com, .net, .org, .co, .info and .biz domains only

Cheers,

•••
Oh, there's a GoDaddy coupon that allows you to hand register one domain for 93% off. Here it is --- CJCRMN99U

It's an old code from at least a couple of years ago, maybe longer. It's good for those who have never used it, or any others in that particular series. Additionally, I believe it must be used with a CC only....no Paypal. Cheers!

•••
Enjoy 30%* off new purchases.
Use promo code fbhpg30 in your cart when you order.
Expires 18 June 2017.
Got this promo code last night in email from GD. Thought I would share it with you guys.
Note that it is for new purchases only.
Let me know if it works for you.
:xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Got this promo code last night in email from GD. Thought I would share it with you guys.
Note that it is for new purchases only.
Let me know if it works for you.
:xf.cool::xf.cool:
It worked for new .COM registration at GoDaddy gave the price down to $10.49 from $14.99

•••
I update one more Godaddy coupon latest in June 2017, this code below will save you 35% off on your new orders.

GD7623B - 35% Off new orders
Offer expires 06/12/2017

Good luck to you,

•••
I have 2 more 35% off code, sisters with @daica85 's code: GD7623A - GD7623

•••
I update 2 more latest Godaddy coupons 30% off on new orders active in JUNE 2017

JUN2017DA
JUN2017GA

Good luck to you,

•••
I update one more Godaddy coupon latest in June 2017, this code below will save you 35% off on your new orders.

GD7623B - 35% Off new orders
Offer expires 06/12/2017

Good luck to you,

It worked for me, thanks a lot :)

•••
Yay! 20DOM217 worked for renewals.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
20DOM217 appllied - no discount. Bye bye GoDaddy. Can't spend $20 CAD to renew domains.

•••
20DOM217 appllied - no discount. Bye bye GoDaddy. Can't spend $20 CAD to renew domains.

If it didn't work for you, then try to change your currency to INR (Rs, India Currency), you will get discount from 20% off - 27% off. This is also the best way now.

Good luck to you,

•••
New code 30% off new orders: 17JUNEA
Offer expires June 25, 2017

•••
waiting for new 40% off code or renewal code working for all.
Please share if you have any. Thanks in advance

•••
waiting for new 40% off code or renewal code working for all.
Please share if you have any. Thanks in advance
Sure, I will update if I have more (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back