IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its such a rare coupon at the end of this year. It works as I've just renewal some of my domains.

Thanks,

hmmm. I just tried to apply it to some renewals and it says that it does not work on renewals.

unless my DDC is already giving me better deal. and I don't think this adds onto DDC prices.

•••
hmmm. I just tried to apply it to some renewals and it says that it does not work on renewals.

unless my DDC is already giving me better deal. and I don't think this adds onto DDC prices.
You need to spend minimum $25 in order to get 25% off

71f4efd58e404dd1b2253f156c5aeddb.jpg

•••
okay I see. so this means you do not have discount club.
so this does not work for club members.

nice discount for you though. congrats.. I guess the 40% off coupons do not work for ya here? wouldn't that be nice huh? :)

I pay around $8 to renew .com per year.. so I can't stack it with coupons. and they just give you lowest price.. which I guess is always the club price.

•••
Price in GDDC is always better than others, especially for renewal, so that almost coupons don't work for club members. If you're in club, you can not use renewal coupons anymore, your price is default better :).
Other 40% off coupons still work well, example this code: GD61241

Good luck to you,

•••
GD61241A - Save 25% off on domain & hosting renewal, when you spend 25$
***Offer ends on December 29th, 2016.

it's a UNICORN! a godaddy renewal code

I tried it on a different product, and it worked.

I suggest trying it with other products.

•••
it's a UNICORN! a godaddy renewal code

I tried it on a different product, and it worked.

I suggest trying it with other products.

Works for a .co renewal.. brought price down from $29 to $22.49.. Godaddy knew I would transfer out to NameSilo for $22.49 so they offered a coupon :xf.grin: But with a code at NameSilo I can transfer out for $21.49.

•••
Works for a .co renewal.. brought price down from $29 to $22.49.. Godaddy knew I would transfer out to NameSilo for $22.49 so they offered a coupon :xf.grin: But with a code at NameSilo I can transfer out for $21.49.
So what's your choice? Stay or Leave? :D

•••
•••
The renewal code was expired guys, for now, just change currency into INR to save up to 27% off when you renew domain at GDD

Last edited:
•••
The renewal code was expired guys, for now, just change currency into INR to save 27% off when you renew domain at GDD
It will discount you from 20% off - 27% off (not always 27%, that's maximum and minimum is 20%)

•••
Tks buddy. Edited.
That's my rate for .COM domains

•••
New GD code 40% Off: BB2017A40
Offer ends January 19, 2017

•••
New GD 40% off: DEC2016DA

Good luck to you,

Thank you. I can confirm this code still works! I just purchased one .com domain from GoDaddy Closeouts for a total of $15.42 (domain price was $5 + renewal + tax). I get $6 discount with this coupon

•••
Thank you. I can confirm this code still works! I just purchased one .com domain from GoDaddy Closeouts for a total of $15.42 (domain price was $5 + renewal + tax). I get $6 discount with this coupon

Congrats, it maybe works well till Jan 2017 :)

•••
so these new purchases codes are good for which all types of gd auctions sales?

•••
so these new purchases codes are good for which all types of gd auctions sales?

The terms & conditions below:

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price

•••
New GD code 40% Off: BB2017A40
Offer ends January 19, 2017
Could you plz confirm this code, I tried it and got the note The code you entered is invalid.

•••
Could you plz confirm this code, I tried it and got the note The code you entered is invalid.

I've just tested almost 40% off coupons, however many of them was expired without any notice (I received their mails about the end on Jan 19, 2017)

So I update again as below

Still active:

DEC2016DA
GD61244
GD61242
GD61242A

Expired:
BB2017A40
BB2018A40
BB2019A40
BB994A40
FBFHPG40 (FBFHPG30 - 30% Off still active)
FBHPG40 (FBHPG30 - 30% Off still active)

Last edited:
•••
The terms & conditions below:

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price

thanks! I thought I saw somewhere that people were using those on certain types of aftermarket buys. however, as someone said before, I think these coupon types still can give you discount on transfers .. and may even do so under DDC in some rare extension types. cheers

•••
Enjoy 40%* off new purchases.

Use promo code fbhpg40 in your cart when you order.
Expires January 17, 2017.

•••

Showing "The code you entered is invalid." for me

•••

These codes below was expired without any notices, I've checked yesterday. We can not use these anymore.

Expired:
BB2017A40
BB2018A40
BB2019A40
BB994A40
FBFHPG40 (FBFHPG30 - 30% Off still active)
FBHPG40 (FBHPG30 - 30% Off still active)

However we still have many 40% off active codes as my post above.

Cheers,

•••
For guys looking for renewal discount/codes, I just renewed $400 worth domains and none of the codes in last couple of pages work... don't waste your time.

•••
For guys looking for renewal discount/codes, I just renewed $400 worth domains and none of the codes in last couple of pages work... don't waste your time.

Did you try this method? "Change your default currency to INR Rs currency (India Rupee)". This will save your 20% - 27%, this is only the active method currently (unless you join GDDC)

You can see the image below:
f848290e3a144e02ac9d81ed3eff492b.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Did you try this method? "Change your default currency to INR Rs currency (India Rupee)". This will save your 20% - 27%, this is only the active method currently (unless you join GDDC)

You can see the image below:
f848290e3a144e02ac9d81ed3eff492b.jpg
Does this work if you have GDDC?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back