Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There're some active 30% off codes as I mentioned above, do read again, or use the code as @IMEZI used

Good luck to you,

The coupon usually came with some restriction, such as minimum purchase 75$ etc i didnt check on these terms and restriction since my GDDC purchase were far more than Godaddy common terms and restriction :D Just try the code by your self in your cart, you gotta to write the last nominal and compare several coupon code before you klik the final PURCHASE/PAY button :D

•••
Are there any current GoDaddy renewal codes? I've been looking for a while but cant find any :(

•••
Are there any current GoDaddy renewal codes? I've been looking for a while but cant find any :(

There's no any code currently. However you can get 20% - 27% discount by changing your default currency to INR currency (India Rupee). This is the best way now.

•••
Active Godaddy code for Wordpress hosting till now (87% off):

CJCWPH1 - just $1/month + Free domain (you need to purchase 12 months in order to get $1/month)

e663d368805e47fc8973ceb747c3184e.jpg

•••
•••
•••
No new code?

Currently no at this time, however you can use many previous codes, they're still work well. I will update if I have some new :)

•••
Can confirm New99 works. Thanks Steven.
Just bought my first domain.

•••
If you know 0.99$ .com work codes, please write in this topic. All codes which I found not work.:xf.frown:

•••
ya i also need 99cent promo code :xf.grin:

•••
Yesterday I purchased a 0.99$ domain. Code is "New99", and it works for one domain.

•••
•••
didnt worked for me too . it is limited to one per customer:xf.frown:

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I guess direct links aren't allowed on here.

nm

Let me get some codes...

Last edited:
•••
If you know 0.99$ .com work codes, please write in this topic. All codes which I found not work.:xf.frown:

ya i also need 99cent promo code :xf.grin:

I guess direct links aren't allowed on here.

nm

Let me get some codes...

Does anyone try these codes I posted before below? All are working with new accounts!

These such type of coupons we'd mentioned many times before, this only applies for new accounts or accounts that haven't yet use any 99 cents coupons before (only once per account lifetime). Below are many of them:

CJC99COM
CJC99COM2
CJC99COM8
CJC99ZCOM1
CJCCOUP99
CJCCOUP149
CJCSIGLERC
CJCRMN99U
CJCRMN2CP
CJCFW99
CJCTECH9
CJC149S1
DCUS149R
TDEFR99

Good luck to you,

•••
My account not new and I am not want make fake account (new payment, new ip).

•••
@Crusader3000 , you can try the new discount below in Feb 2017

5235517f0ad34d568b2ebf72c4505839.jpg

However you need to register 2 years in order to get the deal.

.COM: $1.00*/1st year. When you register for 2 years or more. Additional years $14.99
.CO: $1.00/1st year. When you register for 2 years or more. Additional years $29.99
.US: $1.00/yr. when you register for 2 year(s) or more. 1st year price $1.00 Additional years $19.99

Good luck to you,

•••

.COM: $1.00*/1st year. When you register for 2 years or more. Additional years $14.99
.CO: $1.00/1st year. When you register for 2 years or more. Additional years $29.99
.US: $1.00/yr. when you register for 2 year(s) or more. 1st year price $1.00 Additional years $19.99

Good luck to you,
Seem like GDD had this sale all the time - not a new one just highlight it today

•••
Seem like GDD had this sale all the time - not a new one just highlight it today

The previous price is $2.99, it's now only $1 for the 1st year :D

•••

Good luck to you,

2 year - 11.99 euro ? Thank you, but not. May be I can speak with technical support and they give me good prices ? I can buy (and sell) hundred domains in first month.

•••
Is there any new 40% off code? All I knew are invalid now.
The maximum discount rate is 35%, using code CJCRMN35

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back