IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I used a code similar to this : cjcrmn2cp
I just need a cheaper code. Might not not necessarily cheap like the $1.99, I'm getting $12 and above qt check out for a single reg, that's not cool
It doesn't matter what the actual codes you used were, just the prices. Have you used codes for other prices?

Here are some others that you can try, I haven't tested them lately but they worked a while back. If you have used another code for the same price though, no other codes for that same price will work.

cjcrmn3cp - $2.00 .com + $2.00 privacy (Optional)
Jeff295 $2.95 .com
Cjcded20m $1.49
CJCRMN35 - 35% OFF

•••
Any code for DDC renewal? Mine is coming up soon.

•••
We haven't found any codes that work for DDC renewals, just for first time purchases.

You can try some of the $ off or % off codes throughout the last several pages of this thread.

•••

Why dont you drop it from your account ? later purchase with with the discount code ..

•••
if you can be satisfied with a .COM price under $9, try

phd3

and

rev10

even the old bacon3 code still gives a discount.

•••
Why dont you drop it from your account ? later purchase with with the discount code ..
After DDC expires, how long do you wait and then purchase it again?

•••
After DDC expires, how long do you wait and then purchase it again?
One of the GoDaddy reps told me 30 days on the phone when I had asked him, but I never tried it so I am not 100% sure of that.

•••
•••
You can repurchase it as soon as it has expired
Yes but there is a waiting period before he will be able to use a discount code on it and that's what he was meaning. If GoDaddy didn't do that then everyone would just let their DDC expire and then register it right after to avoid renewal costs.

•••
40 % OFF on new products.

gd51253ax

Offer expires 3 January 2016.

•••
40% Discount Use promo code fbhpcw2015 . Expires January 7, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
40% Discount Use promo code fbhpcw2015 . Expires January 7, 2016 at 11:59 pm MST.
Confirmed, this is working. % of discount varies by extension. Looks like unlimited usage.

•••
Finally a 40% off code that worked for me! :xf.grin:

fbhpcw2015 just worked in the USA for 40$ off! :xf.grin:

•••
cjc30wsb

upload_2016-1-4_15-3-18.png

•••
@RU do they take away your domain when you cancel the website builder?

•••
•••
•••
cjcvps1

gdvps.png

Thank you!
:)

•••
Thank you!​

Just a heads-up, I think you missed the update from Eric almost 3 weeks ago. Affiliate links are not allowed in the GoDaddy thread anymore.

"Eric posted the message below on December 16th on this thread.

Update: After close review of this thread and poll results, the Godaddy thread no longer allows affiliate links from the time of this post moving forward. Please only post the actual affiliate codes and coupon codes in this thread from now on.

You can visit your affiliate link to extract the code from the URL and then post the affiliate code.

Thanks,"

•••
Just a heads-up, I think you missed the update from Eric almost 3 weeks ago. Affiliate links are not allowed in the GoDaddy thread anymore.

"Eric posted the message below on December 16th on this thread.

Update: After close review of this thread and poll results, the Godaddy thread no longer allows affiliate links from the time of this post moving forward. Please only post the actual affiliate codes and coupon codes in this thread from now on.

You can visit your affiliate link to extract the code from the URL and then post the affiliate code.

Thanks,"
I'm sorry to hear about this. Thank you for notifying me.

•••
20% code Use promo code bb50rd30 in your cart when you order.

•••
phd3
Got me a new .com for $8.67 total.
Lot less than that 40% off code!

•••
Any working % code for renewals? - all posted here show:
"This promotional code does not apply to renewals "

•••
Any working % code for renewals? - all posted here show:
"This promotional code does not apply to renewals "
They don't always work for renewals, only once in a great while. You can try the $ off codes. Sometimes they work but not often as well.

GoDaddy hasn't been wanting to discount renewals.

•••
Most 40% not working anymore, but this work worked for few minutes before
fbhpcw2015

Make you rich by 40%
cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back