IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just got this one to work for a $0.99aus .com.

cjc99au

Note:

1. had to first empty my cart and change currency type to AUS
2. Then log out
3. Copy and paste above link in browser
4. Search for domain
5. Add to cart
6. Make sure currency type is still AUS

Voila

•••
Just got this one to work for a $0.99aus .com.

Note:

1. had to first empty my cart and change currency type to AUS
2. Then log out
3. Copy and paste above link in browser
4. Search for domain
5. Add to cart
6. Make sure currency type is still AUS

Voila
These never work for me. Help me figure out why not. Some facts:

a) The last time I got a .99 price (coupon paste code) was 10/27/15 for a .net. Before that it was 3/9/15 for a .com.
b) My option is AUD not AUS for Aussie dollar.
c) The pattern is always the same. Up until the cart it shows promo pricing. Entering the cart triggers a return to regular price along with the message that I've already used the promotion.

Any idea what is disqualifying me?

•••
These never work for me. Help me figure out why not. Some facts:

a) The last time I got a .99 price (coupon paste code) was 10/27/15 for a .net. Before that it was 3/9/15 for a .com.
b) My option is AUD not AUS for Aussie dollar.
c) The pattern is always the same. Up until the cart it shows promo pricing. Entering the cart triggers a return to regular price along with the message that I've already used the promotion.

Any idea what is disqualifying me?
If you've used a code for the same value in the past, you won't be able to use one for that same value again unless GD has a policy change. They changed their code usage policy a few months back and made this change.

Hopefully they will have a change of policy in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

•••
If you've used a code for the same value in the past, you won't be able to use one for that same value again unless GD has a policy change. They changed their code usage policy a few months back and made this change.

Hopefully they will have a change of policy in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

So using one type promo (copy and paste code) can disquality one of the link promos? You think GD puts them under the umbrella category of .99 cent promo and so any use of one type of promo disqualifies the others?

•••
So using one type promo (copy and paste code) can disquality one of the link promos? You think GD puts them under the umbrella category of .99 cent promo and so any use of one type of promo disqualifies the others?
Yes, if you use one $.99 code, then you are not allowed any more. Maybe there might be a special code in the future that allows another use, but until then there won't be more uses allowed.

A result of company changes...

•••
Here's one for $1 per month website builder with Microsoft Office 365 email and a Free Domain!

cjc30wsb

The Free domain can be a .com, .org, .net, or .co

Might as well get it all, if you aren't able to get a cheap domain. ;)

Cheers,

•••
2qa92c4.png

•••
Update: After close review of this thread and poll results, the Godaddy thread no longer allows affiliate links from the time of this post moving forward. Please only post the actual affiliate codes and coupon codes in this thread from now on.

You can visit your affiliate link to extract the code from the URL and then post the affiliate code.

Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
Here's another renewal code that came via email today:
CYrypW1.png

•••
•••
•••
40% off: gd51246x
Offer expires 27 December, 2015

•••
I just used the above code for the domains, I bought on GODADDY Auctions and it also worked thanks
You mean discount on winning bid price?

•••
saved some :$:bucks with code posted by member.......thanks to all contributors....

•••
Sorry didnt know where to post and didnt want to start new thread

Where is the cheapest place to reg .coms at the minute??

.I cant find anything under $7,49

•••
Why do most of these promos say they have been applied to my cart successfully, only for the price to remain unchanged?!

Anyone else with the same problem?

•••
•••
Why do most of these promos say they have been applied to my cart successfully, only for the price to remain unchanged?!
Probably because the item is already discounted.

•••
just tried all the recently posted codes, none of them work for transfers or renewals. I have gd membership with $7.99, but no way to get the price below that for bulk transfers it seems.

•••
Any one have godaddy backorder codes

Thanks.

•••
Any one have godaddy backorder codes

Thanks.
Nothing specifically for BO's. Sometimes the % off or $ off codes throughout the last several pages of this thread will work.

•••
•••
Any codes for .cc?
I've never seen or even heard of a GoDaddy code for those. You can try using a $ off or % off code found through this thread and the web. Those might be your best chance.

•••
Enjoy 25%* off new products of $ 75.00 or more.
Use promo code gdbbu2228 in your cart when you order.

THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!
Enjoy 40%* off new purchases—limited time only.
Use promo code fbhpcw2015 in your cart when you order. Expires 31 December 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back