Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does it work for new accs only?
It works for anyone, as long as you have not used a code in that value range. If you have used another $1.99 code in the past, then this shouldn't work for you.

GoDaddy has made some changes over the last several months, and not allowing multiple codes at the same value is one of them.

•••
I tried all of their coupons listed here but none seems to work. I tried their bulk discount coupon as I wanted to register 30-40 domains but even thats not working.

Any other site which provides .com at low rates or any bulk discount offer?

•••
40% off code: gd51239a

got a DDC membership down to about $72

Any one have godaddy backorder codes

Thanks.

the 40% off code above got a backorder down to about $15. might be worth buying a couple now, for use next year.

I tried all of their coupons listed here but none seems to work. I tried their bulk discount coupon as I wanted to register 30-40 domains but even thats not working.

if you're registering that many domains at a time, take a look at their DDC, or even a pro reseller.

•••
Please choose the best one for you:

cjcfw99

cjccoup99

CJCSIGLERC

CJCRMN99U

cjcrmn2cp

gd51246x

expiration date 31/12/2015

•••
Are they all .com discount coupons?

•••
Godaddy 40%

Use promo code fbhpcw2015 in your cart when you order. Expires 31 December 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
(Affiliate link removed in violation of the rules)

Use promo code bb51pd60 in your cart when you order.

Use promo code bb50rd5 in your cart when you order.

Use promo code bb1455pd90 in your cart when you order.

Use promo code bb51pd15 in your cart when you order.

•••
One more %40 off promo code: gd51253x (expires 3 January 2016)

•••
any promo code for .NET renewal?

•••
For my last .net reg I used this: fbhpcw2015
Saved me approx $2. Will be $10,75 rather than 12something.
I wish there would be some better deals for .net because I have a few on my list, but I'm not gonna start registering them for $10-12

•••
This is for new domain promo code, not for renewal.

17€ for 1 domain......

9fdbd4715f8d245f90f9ce433b997bc4.png

•••
There are no renewal codes out and there has only been one over about the last year. It was good for 48 hours only.

The only thing that works sometimes (not often) are the $ off OR % off codes that can be found throughout this thread and the web.

Good luck

•••
There are renewal codes which work

•••
Any renewal codes for .com?

•••
•••
There are renewal codes which work
Really? Which ones? Please share because GoDaddy has only had 1 renewal code this year and it was for 48 hours only earlier this month.

Any renewal codes for .com?
No renewal codes of any kind. You can try the $ off or % off codes found throughout the last several pages of this thread and around the web. They only work SOMETIME, so you just have to get lucky with one.

Not sure if this one is still working...

15% OFF domain renewals when spending at least $75.

Code: SAS15ORDER
It's not working, I just tried it. It's a ShareASale code so I guess GoDaddy voided them out when they stopped using SAS as an affiliate network.

Thanks for sharing though, anything is worth a try. :)

Happy New Year!

•••
Really? Which ones? Please share because GoDaddy has only had 1 renewal code this year and it was for 48 hours only earlier this month

I know of codes which work, but cannot state publically for obvious reasons

•••
I know of codes which work, but cannot state publically for obvious reasons
What obvious reasons? GoDaddy hasn't released any renewal codes with the exception of 1 in a very long time. If you have proof of any others then post them to help others, that's what this thread is about. It's not about saying that there are codes but you won't share them, that would be useless.

You stated "There are renewal codes which work" but don't want to share them. Why did you even post that if you don't want to share? Just to increase your post count?

Last edited:
•••
What obvious reasons? GoDaddy hasn't released any renewal codes with the exception of 1 in a very long time. If you have proof of any others then post them to help others, that's what this thread is about. It's not about saying that there are codes but you won't share them, that would be useless.

You stated "There are renewal codes which work" but don't want to share them. Why did you even post that if you don't want to share? Just to increase your post count?

The obvious reason is that these codes are not meant to be released in public.
You can contact your godaddy rep for a discount, they will apply the code to your shopping cart without revealing the code.

•••
Pls I need Godaddy dot com coupon

•••
The obvious reason is that these codes are not meant to be released in public.
You can contact your godaddy rep for a discount, they will apply the code to your shopping cart without revealing the code.
Well then if you aren't going to show these magical secret codes then don't post that there are some without sharing them. That doesn't help anyone.

•••
Pls I need Godaddy dot com coupon
Are you wanting a domain registration code? If so, they are throughout this thread. You just have to read through and find one.

Also, if you have already used a code in a specific price category like $.99 for example, then you won't be able to use another for the same price. GoDaddy changed their coupon code policy a few months back so users can only use a given price code once for the life of their account.

If you are looking for a .com renewal code, there are none out right now. You can try using some of the $ off or % off codes throughout this thread. They work sometimes, but not always.

•••
Are you wanting a domain registration code? If so, they are throughout this thread. You just have to read through and find one.

Also, if you have already used a code in a specific price category like $.99 for example, then you won't be able to use another for the same price. GoDaddy changed their coupon code policy a few months back so users can only use a given price code once for the life of their account.
If you are looking for a .com renewal code, there are none out right now. You can try using some of the $ off or % off codes throughout this thread. They work sometimes, but not always.
Thanks I need it for registration and yes I recently used the $.99
I need more active ones pls

•••
Thanks I need it for registration and yes I recently used the $.99
I need more active ones pls
You can only use 1 $.99 code. No more will work for you. GoDaddy made changes and a customer can only use 1 code for each price.

Do you remember what prices of discount codes besides the $.99 code you have used.

Have you used a $1.99, etc...

•••
You can only use 1 $.99 code. No more will work for you. GoDaddy made changes and a customer can only use 1 code for each price.

Do you remember what prices of discount codes besides the $.99 code you have used.

Have you used a $1.99, etc...
I used a code similar to this : cjcrmn2cp
I just need a cheaper code. Might not not necessarily cheap like the $1.99, I'm getting $12 and above qt check out for a single reg, that's not cool

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back