IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It needs to be remembered that none of the percentage discounts work for GD Discount Domain Club members; for new regs.
At least that's my experience over the last 18 months...

•••
Buy more than 6 domain at time and get $5 per domain...hurry up and try this. Let me know if anyone have to buy domain. I have to buy 3 , so if we add up to 6 domain total in same account We get $5 each , later i'll transfer to your account after 5 days. Till now if that was urgent, i can point your DNS to your hosting...

Last edited:
•••
I will have to move out many domains I have at Godaddy ; renewals are getting too expensive there...

•••
Hi, yesterday I registered 1 .com domain @ 6.18$ total. Today, 5.18$ total, just 1 domain with DDC

•••
Where do you guys usually transfer/renew your domains?
Any registrar that offers transfers/renewals under $8?

•••
I will have to move out many domains I have at Godaddy ; renewals are getting too expensive there...
Hey TheTruman, with Discount Domain Club, all .com renewals are $8.29

•••
Where do you guys usually transfer/renew your domains?
Any registrar that offers transfers/renewals under $8?

I think most registrars offer close to cost transfers, GoDaddy offers $7.99 transfer. Renewals for DDC members are $8.29 which is the lowest advertised rate out there.

•••
•••
Here's one for our members from India, it's for 30% off new purchases. It might work for members in other locations by changing currency, but I haven't tested it.

cjcoff30r

Cheers :)

•••
Just got this in my email. Save 36% off your order:

Use promo code fbhpcw2015 in your cart when you order. Expires December 12, 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.

now extended

Expires 20 December 2015 at 11:59 pm MST.

•••
•••
•••
Hmm looks like the com sale for $5 is over ??

•••
Hmm looks like the com sale for $5 is over ??

Yes, I confirm it ended 2 hrs ago. Maybe 10,000 registration ended early because of some big players. I only manged 15 domains.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, I confirm it ended 2 hrs ago. Maybe 10,000 registration ended early because of some big players. I only manged 15 domains.
Arghhhh!! Thx for info tho..

•••
I did not find any code for $6

•••
•••
the code CJCRMN35 seems to work for about half of the domains I try to register, takes 35% off

•••
godaddy thread, for godaddy discounts and coupons!

•••
this guy seems , registering 50+ domains a day may be for $2-5 .

https://www.namepros.com/threads/6-registration-godaddy.900424/

Any ideas. I have a plan to buy bunch of domains from him. But curious to know how is that possible ?
He claims "its a strategy"

I believe he counted on $5 each GoDaddy registration for 6 or more domains. Now this GD promotion is over so I guess he is not offering this service anymore, but you should check with him.

•••
Is there an available coupon for bulk .com domain registration? I need to register around 200 domains. Thanks in advance.

•••
in the past i could use every month around 1-3 different codes for godaddy .com domains, but since blackfriday i couldn't use any code for .com or .net .de or other tlds?

at blackfriday i used 2x 0,98$ .com code and since that moment, the system tell me there are limitations/ per user. it doesn't matter which new coupons i use, they do not work. also not for complete different actions like .net coupons and so on?

is that new?

freaky

•••
Hi folks,

any .NET renewal codes?

•••
Hi folks,

any .NET renewal codes?
There has only been one known renewal code in the last 8-9 months and it was only good for 48 hours and gone. Nothing for .net at all.

The only thing you might be able to try is some % off or $ off codes that are found throughout this thread.

•••
There has only been one known renewal code in the last 8-9 months and it was only good for 48 hours and gone. Nothing for .net at all.

The only thing you might be able to try is some % off or $ off codes that are found throughout this thread.

:( ok thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back