NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am paying $8.47 USD including ICANN fee
No guarantee that this price will stick though, which is one reason I'm not joining. The other is that I can currently transfer out to another registrar for $8.39 and then transfer back in at $8.17 (or even less with a code) if desired and no need to shell out to join their club.

Received this code by email:

GDBBF1005 15% off your order

•••
•••
What is the GoDaddy Domain Discount Club domain renewal pricing for .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info?

I see they publish the first year registration fee of $8.29 for for .com first year, but what is the renewal fee?

Select the renewal dot on this page

[size=+1]http://www.godaddy.com/domains/popups/chart.aspx?chartType=4[/size]

Personally I am just transferring them out as they come do, not rewarding this behavior by them.

Last edited:
•••
No guarantee that this price will stick though, which is one reason I'm not joining. The other is that I can currently transfer out to another registrar for $8.39 and then transfer back in at $8.17 (or even less with a code) if desired and no need to shell out to join their club.

Received this code by email:

GDBBF1005 15% off your order

I agree. No telling when Go Daddy will pull the rug on prices but I cant sell domains and transfer them to buyers if I am continually transferring them around between registrars. That 60-day lock thing stinks, otherwise I'd probably do the same.

•••
I agree. No telling when Go Daddy will pull the rug on prices but I cant sell domains and transfer them to buyers if I am continually transferring them around between registrars. That 60-day lock thing stinks, otherwise I'd probably do the same.
Most of my buyers will accept a push and I'm noticing a growing trend for buyers not wanting their domains at GoDaddy because of the increased renewal fees.

Imagine if a popular supermarket chain suddenly hiked up their prices by 45% and insisted that you pay an upfront fee for the privilege of paying the same prices as their competitors were charging. They likely wouldn't survive for long.

•••
Most of my buyers will accept a push and I'm noticing a growing trend for buyers not wanting their domains at GoDaddy because of the increased renewal fees.

Imagine if a popular supermarket chain suddenly hiked up their prices by 45% and insisted that you pay an upfront fee for the privilege of paying the same prices as their competitors were charging. They likely wouldn't survive for long.

Makes sense.

•••
Isn't there any cheap .net renewal code guys? Please help..

•••
Any .us and .info renewal codes available?

•••
Coupon: mma199

us$1.99
New .com o transfer

Thanks.

Worked in UK - unusual for anything under $3.

Is it possible to transfer a domain out of GD after the expiry date? It expired just a few days ago and renewal elsewhere is way cheaper.

•••
Believe it or not :)

I want to buy a fresh brand new .mobi and reg price is $9.99.

ANY vouchers/coupons that actually work that will bring this down??

•••
Alright guys I just went through tons of old codes from here and various sources to compile a list of working codes.

With a brand new account in the US I was personally able to use the following codes successfully today, April 24, 2014.

99cents

gofd4004he
com99

BEST
rev199
ROOSTER
JEFF199
SCAM
QUEENS199
PHIL
fbX199
ANIMAL
ANIMAL199
RIOT
COLE
STATE
iap199ca
iap199
iap199r
VARIANT
DOG199
JOE
TECHNO
cjcdefdea4
AMP
GAMES
199octfbb
SAS199
TRYIN
ZILLA
BEAT
HELP
coder199
CJC199
FEAST
CAFBCOM1

IAP249A
QUEENS
DBCOM249
marcus249
STORIES

COMICS295
COMEDY
ZINE295
geekbox
295nut
SCAM295
INBUNDFB08
AMP295
ANIMAL295
ANIMALS295
sigler295
TRYIN295
295COM
BEST295
ZILLA295
295SHOW
RIOT295
PLUG295
BEAT295
NEWS295
HITCHED295
HELP295
REV295
HITCH295
295TECH
BITE295
USATWCOM
KRISTY295
USAGPCOM1
HIPHOP295
USAFBCOM01
SIZE295
MMO295
PRAG295

I was able to use each of these for around 25-32% off the renewal cost of an auction reg, but I think they may apply to all items/renewals. Not positive.

cjc35newc
MAN32
go32off1

Enjoy :)

Wanted to bring this to the front for easy viewing.

Also, I did a bunch of research and found that it is not against policy to have multiple godaddy accounts.

I opened a new account with my other credit card and have successfully used the promo codes over again then pushed the domains over to my main account.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
any current .com renewal code, that gives more than 20% off? please share. thanks.

•••
just use
219COM3M7
for 1 .com

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

any current .com renewal code, that gives more than 20% off? please share. thanks.

try CJCNEW2
or CJCOFF32A

•••
What is the GoDaddy Domain Discount Club domain renewal pricing for .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info?

I see they publish the first year registration fee of $8.29 for for .com first year, but what is the renewal fee?
If you join the Discount Domain Club the renewal rate is $8.00 bucks as well and you get other benefits as well.

•••
If you join the Discount Domain Club the renewal rate is $8.00 bucks as well and you get other benefits as well.

You're renewing .com for $8.00 in the Discount Domain Club?

•••
You're renewing .com for $8.00 in the Discount Domain Club?
yes..You pay like 90 bucks a year and you get low renewal rate and 8 bucks for any .com domain and a few other perks. If you buy lots of domains it is a good deal

•••
yes..You pay like 90 bucks a year and you get low renewal rate and 8 bucks for any .com domain and a few other perks. If you buy lots of domains it is a good deal
By all means try to use at least a 30% off coupon if you sign up for DDC.

•••

Gets even cheaper if you join for more than one year

•••

I guess I am not getting their best price then. I joined back in January 2014 and I am renewing at 8.47 for each .com Would love to get the $8 renewals for any .com

Do you have a price list? All I get is this:
http://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx#compare-plans

With hundreds of names that 47 cents between your $8 and my $8.47 is a big difference.

•••
Gets even cheaper if you join for more than one year

It does? I tried to see a price list for a multi-year membership but I still see .com renewals for $8.29 + ICANN FEE = $8.47

•••
go to godaddy and type in domain discount club in the search feature and it will give you the details.

•••
•••
I just signed up for Domain Discount Club, use promo code CJC35NEWC for $59 membership and $8.29 renewals

•••
Same here, from today on in the Club as well (mainly cause of the renewal fees)

•••
You can't beat the promo code I posted above, absolute best deal I could find anywhere, I renewed several domains and the 32 off codes didn't work but I'm find with $8.29 renewals

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back