IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any working coupons for renewals out there? Everything is coming up invalid for me.

GD used to regularly send me 20% or better on expiring domains. Haven't seen one of those in some time, now. :td:

20% off for .com renewal
GO20OFF
go20off2
go20off3
go20off4
go20off5
go20off6
go20off7
go20off9

•••
I think this is the best you are going to do for a .COM RENEWAL today. Total price is $12.17 and both have just been used by me. Might work for other extensions, do not know....

GO20OFF5

GO20OFF

I'm renewing a .com domain name today and for some reason at checkout it is already showing 27% off for a total of $10.99. But I didn't apply any code or anything. I was going to try to use one of the 20% off codes but I doubt it will let me add that to this, and I don't' want to try for fear of loosing the discount that has already been applied.

Are they maybe having a sale today?

•••
I'm renewing a .com domain name today and for some reason at checkout it is already showing 27% off for a total of $10.99. But I didn't apply any code or anything. I was going to try to use one of the 20% off codes but I doubt it will let me add that to this, and I don't' want to try for fear of loosing the discount that has already been applied.

Are they maybe having a sale today?

You can see the coupon code on URL. Something like ?isc=couponcode. Let's check again.

•••
Coupon: mma199

us$1.99
New .com o transfer

is this good for a single transfer or a BULK transfer as I have about 7 domains to push over to godaddy

•••
•••
•••
is this good for a single transfer or a BULK transfer as I have about 7 domains to push over to godaddy

IT only worked for me one time

•••
looks like no more renewals for cheap unless you subscribe to their silly club!

•••
This one just worked for me--from the states--a few minutes ago------cjcrmn199

ALSO--CHECK YOUR GO DAD HOME PAGE--Shows sale as compared to some others--Says
NEW 1.99 Has a *--and Transfer 1.99 with a star-I am going to try it--will let you know--but the
cjcrmn199 is positive.:$:

•••
•••
Here are 2 more that i just used for 2.95 transfers---3.13 total

2(c)jc295cb--and--cjcfw295c--can't even read my own writing

•••
You can see the coupon code on URL. Something like ?isc=couponcode. Let's check again.

I looked at the time and didn't see any code. I just now tried to renew another one but it's coming up to be $15.17. I guess I just got lucky on that one??

It was an expiring name 3 days past the expiration date, maybe that had something to do with it? I'm not sure.

•••
Just used mma199 for a new .com for $2.17 (including fees).

•••
@greengambler - correct. You will get the biggest discount, not a combined discount. So, if you are already getting a 27% discount, that will be applied, not the 20% coupon.

•••
dog199 just worked for me on a new com- suprised me-

AND-- JEFF199 -- WORKED!!! a few minutes ago for a dot com

Transfer--------Order Total: $2.17
Order Date: 5/8/2014:$::$::$::$:

Savings on this puppy--will be $14.99 x 2yrs in and out=$29.98
less-1.99 +5.99(the other side)=7.98-savings of $22 for 1 domain..
Now if you have 200 names.........better in OUR pockets.:santa::santa::cy:

•••
•••
Use promo code fbfhpni20 in your cart when you order.
Expires May 19, 2014.
new purchases 20 %

•••
dhsave :hearts: - Thanks for producing that great list, over the past couple of days managed to get circa. 50 medical/science domains at discount. :D

•••
•••
Thank you! This one worked for me a minute ago.

This one just worked for me--from the states--a few minutes ago------cjcrmn199

ALSO--CHECK YOUR GO DAD HOME PAGE--Shows sale as compared to some others--Says
NEW 1.99 Has a *--and Transfer 1.99 with a star-I am going to try it--will let you know--but the
cjcrmn199 is positive.:$:

•••
I just guessed 'AMP' and it works for a $1.99 .com register. I didn't see it on any lists the past few pages. Only AMP295, etc, let me know if it works for anyone else. I'm in the US.

•••
Any .com renewal codes

Renewing 2 .coms, why would 1 be $17.99 and the other $13.69????

•••
Any .com renewal codes

Renewing 2 .coms, why would 1 be $17.99 and the other $13.69????

there may be a difference based on when the domain was regged at godaddy. also possible that there was a discount applied for ONE domain only. as an experiment, you could remove the 13.69 domain from the cart and see if the other drops in price or stays at 17.99 .

-------------------------

those of you with a few domains would benefit by using a selected godaddy reseller. some have under $10 .COM registrations AND renewals.

those with a lot of domains benefit from the DDC

•••
What is the GoDaddy Domain Discount Club domain renewal pricing for .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info?

I see they publish the first year registration fee of $8.29 for for .com first year, but what is the renewal fee?

•••
What is the GoDaddy Domain Discount Club domain renewal pricing for .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info?

I see they publish the first year registration fee of $8.29 for for .com first year, but what is the renewal fee?

I am paying $8.47 USD including ICANN fee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back