Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok JB and mis_chiff you all talked me into it :bingo:

I have come in from the cold, I am now drinking the Discount Club Kool-Aid :P

I actually used a 35% off code cjc35newc for $58.49 :tu:
Reps to you both :)

Man that Kool-Aid is pretty tasty! Can't afford to wait for codes and continue loosing money paying crazy renewal fees. Thanks for the 35%A code, that made the decision much easier!

•••
Before I spend a fair amount of time transferring out of GD, does anyone know if you get coupons to use if you're in the club? Or are you talking about the coupons on this thread in which case I assume are only good for a one time use per account?

•••
unfortunately...godaddy will be giving out coupons less often in 2014...no more less than $9 renewals....

•••
Godaddy Discount Club?

How much is the actual renewal price of a .com domain (includes fees like ICANN) in Godaddy Discount Club?

Also, before joining it, how many domains do you need to have in order for it to make financial sense when compared to the old $8.67 coupon-based renewal?

•••
just renewed a .net for 10.17$ using gdbbx1705

•••
just renewed a .net for 10.17$ using gdbbx1705

I used that code to renew two expired .COM s; it got them to $9.99+.

(total was $20.34)

I will be looking at joining the Domain Discount Club, and comparing that to signing up with a godaddy reseller that is currently showing 8.99 COM renewals

•••
How much is the actual renewal price of a .com domain (includes fees like ICANN) in Godaddy Discount Club?

Also, before joining it, how many domains do you need to have in order for it to make financial sense when compared to the old $8.67 coupon-based renewal?

I joined yesterday. I am renewing .com for $8.47 (fee included). For now thats OK but consider that I have to add the $59.xx club price to the renewal costs too. I guess its gonna cost close to $5 per month to renew dot com domains at $8.47.

So in the next year I will be looking to get names out of Go Daddy as their prices will only seem to continue to rise and if they're gonna be the same price as anyone else (sans special suck-me-in $4 transfer offers with $15 renewals) then other places will eventually get the business.

Perhaps I will consider becoming a reseller but I have no idea whats involved with that or if I can renew my own domains as a reseller.. I have never looked into that.

Bottom Line: My wallet is more important than anything when it comes to this stuff. I will go where it and I are the most happy.

•••

I joined yesterday and renewed 10 names - the renewal price was $8.47 for a dot com and $9.17 for a dot info (don't have very many of those).

I have about 320 names at Godaddy so the Discount Club annual membership spread across all those renewals works out at under $0.20 per name for me, making the real cost for me of renewing a dot com at Godaddy with my current portfolio about $8.67.

•••
I wonder if Godaddy try to make everyone joining the Discount club. I joined too paying $58 something. Now .com renewals are 8.47

It is possible to use other promo codes along with this ?

BTW if anyone want to renew .us try gdbbe994 I renewed 2 for $13 each.

•••
•••
hi guys, what's the best coupon to renew my GoDaddy hosting?

cheers

•••
How are you guys getting this club price? This site says membership is $7.50/mo

35% off coupon cjc35newc makes it $58 and change. Almost $5 per month.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

hi guys, what's the best coupon to renew my GoDaddy hosting?

cheers

I dont know if this works with hosting renewal so give this a shot, cant hurt right?

35% off coupon cjc35newc

•••
Russian promocode: gtniru20 .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
How are you guys getting this club price? This site says membership is $7.50/mo

See where it says, This is per month pricing.

Discount Domain Club
C$ 7.50 /month

The $58 etc is a year

•••
GO DAD --is pretty shrewd.PROBABLY GAZILLIONS going into
their pockets with the increased/no renewal codes.

I had no choice but to renew 6 of mine as they are published sites.The others,lots,start in Feb.All that are parked r going somewhere else if codes dont come back up.DO NOT PM ME !!
as i wont reply but there are $4 transfers out there-just look.

At any rate i found one that worked for 9.99 =$10.17 total--

Order Total: $10.17
Order Date: 1/12/2014-------GDBBX1705

:'(
------------------------------------------------
Worked multiple times for me.

Last edited:
•••
GO DAD --is pretty shrewd.PROBABLY GAZILLIONS going into
their pockets with the increased/no renewal codes.

I had no choice but to renew 6 of mine as they are published sites.The others,lots,start in Feb.All that are parked r going somewhere else if codes dont come back up.DO NOT PM ME !!
as i wont reply but there are $4 transfers out there-just look.

At any rate i found one that worked for 9.99 =$10.17 total--

Order Total: $10.17
Order Date: 1/12/2014-------GDBBX1705

:'(
------------------------------------------------
Worked multiple times for me.

Well we consumers can be pretty shrewd too. For example, all NEW registrations are not going to be with Go Daddy. My renewals will occur in 2014 with Go Daddy but if they dont come back in 2014 and reclaim their low-cost/pricing leadership then even the renewals will be going elsewhere.

Correct me if I am wrong, but there was no where that I read that my Domain Discount Club purchase "locked in" a certain renewal rate. It seemed that those current renewal rates ($8.47 with fee for dot com) is a current rate and that it COULD fluctuate or simply just increase over time -- certainly within the next 12 month timeframe that I have this membership for.

Businesses are not the only ones with bottom lines to watch and that dance of trying to save the most / earn the most profit is a dance for two. :imho:

Last edited:
•••
AGAME--the way GoDad grabbed all the biz with the promos and
now,if they lift them,is a great opportunity for another aggressive company to step in and get some BIZ.

Unless they get together-----------------NAW they would not do that...........

With all these new TLD's they may be thinking that #1 its still cheaper to own com,net,org then the new ones at even at a higher price?????%%-

•••
Just used cjcdefdea4 & dog199 for $1.99 domains!

•••
•••
Hi

What is the best code for .info renewals. Most of the usual codes dont seem to work.

Much appreciated

•••

If it's $8.47 renewals on the 12 month plan then it's .20 cheaper per .com to renew.
Price of membership with coupon $58.49
So 292.45 domains x .20 in savings pays for the $58.49 membership and anything above 292.45 domains is .20 cheaper.

I have slightly over 500 with godaddy so joining the club should save me about $43 a year over the $8.67 coupon codes if the prices stick at $8.47.

Years ago I used the same renewal code for years, lately has become a pain as codes kept expiring so had a feeling they might do something along these lines if they don't release new codes.

Last edited:
•••
I have slightly over 500 with godaddy so joining the club should save me about $43 a year over the $8.67 coupon codes if the prices stick at $8.47.

with that many domains, consider the time savings (and less aggravation) as added value. You wouldn't have to chase down codes or waste time trying different codes.

•••
with that many domains, consider the time savings (and less aggravation) as added value. You wouldn't have to chase down codes or waste time trying different codes.

already joined and intend to renew all 500+ ahead of time that way if they do raise their prices I saved $43 for the year and can look at alternatives for next year if they do go goofy on prices in the future which they probably won't.

•••
used code sas599

Got a domain for 5.99$. I used all other coupons I tried and didn't want to look around for hours.

•••
used code sas599

Got a domain for 5.99$. I used all other coupons I tried and didn't want to look around for hours.

I just done the same but used IAP599V1 @ you can reg 5 domains at $5.99

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back