NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would only be cheaper if you do not ever use Privacy.
Namesilo offers free privacy on every domain.
Normal Privacy is $9.99 a domain at GD or as low as $4 with a coupon.
That can add up to hundreds or thousands a year in privacy fees.
Does GDs club offer free privacy?

Don't know, why would domainers use privacy? Kind of makes it harder for potential buyers to find you. But if it's something you normally use for whatever reason, goes back to me saying, you have to do the math and see what makes the most financial sense for you. For me, GD is cheaper. For renewals, transfer ins and new regs using coupons.

And again, maybe new renewal coupons are coming anyway.

•••
Don't know, why would domainers use privacy? Kind of makes it harder for potential buyers to find you. But if it's something you normally use for whatever reason, goes back to me saying, you have to do the math and see what makes the most financial sense for you. For me, GD is cheaper. For renewals, transfer ins and new regs using coupons.

And again, maybe new renewal coupons are coming anyway.

But doesnt transferring domains back and forth from registrar A to B back to A hinder the ability to sell the domain should a buy come calling?

•••
But doesnt transferring domains back and forth from registrar A to B back to A hinder the ability to sell the domain should a buy come calling?

I guess, unless it's a push, you have that 60 day deal. What you bolded is a completely different topic tho, dealing with privacy. Never used that in my life, with sites or domains. I would consider it if I made a site on some hot topic where there might be some nuts out there wanting to burn my house down or something, politics, religion, outing crooks etc.

Last edited:
•••
I guess, unless it's a push, you have that 60 day deal. What you bolded is a completely different topic tho, dealing with privacy. Never used that in my life, with sites or domains. I would consider it if I made a site on some hot topic where there might be some nuts out there wanting to burn my house down or something, politics, religion, outing crooks etc.

I bolded it because it was the sentence that made me think of not being able to sell a domain because its essentially locked for 60 days when going from A to B.

I dont know. All in all its not a good thing what they did, increasing the renewal prices. Its going to send a lot of domain owners elsewhere unless they post a new code.

All of the codes I have tried that were 8.67 are now $10.81/yr + FEE = $10.99 I cant afford that at all. If I my financial situation were better I'd be hard pressed to justify that too. Thats a 27% increase for me.

Right now I am looking for where to move them. All things being equal (read: if Go Daddy and others are now the same price), then there really is no [more] incentive for me to stick around.

Just my two pennies.....

Last edited:
•••
Following codes worked just now,Asia
BANTER 1.99
SMB99F 1.99
HAPPY 1.99
cag249 2.49

•••
GoDaddy $2.95 Code

cjc295cg..........Working.

•••
just to add to the chorus, I tried every code I could find. even ones that worked just before and after new years and no renewal codes for any domain extension worked for me. :'(

lowest i can get any renewals to is about 35% off 9.99 for .com and 10-11.99 for net.org.biz D-:

hopefully we will see new codes soon. I have resisted joining their domain club all these years because the codes made it soooo much less expensive...

•••
Just used this one for 1 .com for $1.99

gofhbs011

•••
just to add to the chorus, I tried every code I could find. even ones that worked just before and after new years and no renewal codes for any domain extension worked for me. :'(

lowest i can get any renewals to is about 35% off 9.99 for .com and 10-11.99 for net.org.biz D-:

hopefully we will see new codes soon. I have resisted joining their domain club all these years because the codes made it soooo much less expensive...
Could you tell the 9.99 renewal code?

•••
I need to renew my 2 .com domains with domain privacy and I'm being billed around $12 for a .com renewal and $9.99 for private registration per domain, so in total it is around $45. I think that is too much for just renewing 2 .com domains. I tried to use many coupons that I found on Google, but none of them works except one that made my total price down to $35.

However, I would prefer a coupon for cheaper private registration. Anyone has a working coupon for the private registration?

•••
I have had the same experience as the others in this thread --Godaddy killed all the good codes.

Transferring my names away from Godaddy to DirectNic for $4 as I write this.

I was surprised to find this out, as I JUST transferred 10 names to Moniker. I guess better late than never.

Any downside to this $4 deal of Directnic?

the downside is $15 renewals...so you'll have to transfer out again next year.

•••
Any renewal code for .net, I tried all codes none are working

•••
•••
code SIDESHOW just worked for me - South Africa

$1.99

•••
Hi Guys,

Great job with all the amazing promo codes, thanks for that!

Now that all domain renewal codes seemed to be useless, I'm wondering about joining "Discount Domain Club" for renewals.

My only concern is if I join DDC does the new domain registration codes such as $0.99, $1.99, etc still work?

Would anyone who's got any experience with this please answer, many thanks :)

•••
Hi Guys,

Great job with all the amazing promo codes, thanks for that!

Now that all domain renewal codes seemed to be useless, I'm wondering about joining "Discount Domain Club" for renewals.

My only concern is if I join DDC does the new domain registration codes such as $0.99, $1.99, etc still work?

Would anyone who's got any experience with this please answer, many thanks :)

Yes it does work. I'm on the Discount Domain Club for 2 years and regging all the time new domains with $0.99 and $1.99 codes etc

•••
Yes it does work. I'm on the Discount Domain Club for 2 years and regging all the time new domains with $0.99 and $1.99 codes etc

Thanks Brandon for your quick reply :)

Now I'm just wondering if there is any discount code to join Discount Domain Club?

Many thanks,

Mike.

•••
Thanks Brandon for your quick reply :)

Now I'm just wondering if there is any discount code to join Discount Domain Club?

Many thanks,

Mike.

The 30% off codes should help a little in that :)

iap30offn

•••
•••
Is it always better to pay US dollars with Godaddy?

Hi:

Sometimes I pay in US dollars and sometimes Canadian dollars at Godaddy.

Today the renewal price is $9.99 US and $10.95 Canadian.

As a rule is always better to pay in US dollars with Godaddy?

Thanks,

Danto

•••
•••
cag249 just worked for me in U.S. (2.67 total) for one .com

•••
This renewal thing with GoDaddy might be temporary, new coupons might be coming, or....... you can just join the Club, I pay less than $8.50 for renewals, they usually have coupons for cheap new regs and also cheap coupons for transfers. So overall, I'm happy with them. Do the math and see if it makes sense to you joining the Discount Club.

The 30% off codes should help a little in that :)

iap30offn

Ok JB and mis_chiff you all talked me into it :bingo:

I have come in from the cold, I am now drinking the Discount Club Kool-Aid :P

I actually used a 35% off code cjc35newc for $58.49 :tu:
Reps to you both :)

•••
Any Godaddy .net Renewal For 8,17$

•••
Couldn't find any working renew code, so I've signed up to GD Discount Club. Thanks for this - cjc35newc - coupon I paid C$59.49 for the year, and now I am paying C$9.19 for renewal.

I have to renew 150+ domains pretty soon.

Ok JB and mis_chiff you all talked me into it :bingo:

I have come in from the cold, I am now drinking the Discount Club Kool-Aid :P

I actually used a 35% off code cjc35newc for $58.49 :tu:
Reps to you both :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back