NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if Godaddy try to make everyone joining the Discount club. I joined too paying $58 something. Now .com renewals are 8.47

It is possible to use other promo codes along with this ?

BTW if anyone want to renew .us try gdbbe994 I renewed 2 for $13 each.

this also helped to lower my dot co to $21

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Anyone have any experience being a Go Daddy Reseller? Do you still get discounts? Can you be in the Domain Discount Club AND be a reseller too? All in all, is it worth it?

well... you can have both at the same time
... but if you think you're gonna open a reseller site to save you money on renewals, then no - that's not going to happen :O

those reseller programs, in its simplest form, are only for people/businesses who really are not aware of what a coupon code is and allows you to mark the prices up to whatever you think you can get away with.

i manage all front development at my agency where our primary clients are car dealers - they'll pay like $40/$50 a year PER domain - but we also package that as we are 'managing their domain'... updating whois... dns... etc...

the best part about it is keeping their card on file and setting it to auto renew... even if we lose them as a client - we still get their renewal business :)

... now - the discount domain club does not work together with this... these are like two separate portals... we DO have the DDC as well, but none of those prices effect the reseller.

hope that helped a little bit

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

sigh...
... well... hate to admit it - but they forced my hand
... i bought the DDC today

i purchased two years (which actually gives a slight bulk discount) AND applied a 35% off coupon code as well (here - use this cjc35newc), bringing my total order to $105 for two years... or really $52.50 a year... one step further is a measley $4.38 a month.

ok... you got me

... it actually works out guys
... $8.36 (after icann fees) per renewal (dot com)

... so...doing it this way (with two year subscription AND 35% off coupon) the break even plateau happens at 170 names... everything after that is actually savings

Here's the Breakdown

WITH the Domain Discount Club:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (X)
-------- $8.36 for each renewal
--------- (=)
-------- $1,421.20
--------- (+)
--------- $52.50 DDC annual
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.70

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WITHOUT the Domain Discount Club and 'old school' standard coupon:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (X)
-------- $8.67 for each renewal
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.90

so really... if you have more than 100 names, it's pretty much worth it
... even at 100 names - using the discount club is only $20 more than where we were and really - $20 is a little more than two borderline, crappy names that can probably be dropped to make up the difference.

Last edited:
•••
With all of the canceled renewal codes it would be a nice gesture on Godaddy part to issue another long list of (20 or so) $1.99 promo codes :tu:

•••
Just wondering, how do you guys know that Godaddy wont increase the renewal costs for the Domain Discount Club like say at the end of the month, what if they increase it to $9.49.

When you join up is there a clause that states there will be no increase? Just wondering, as I dont want to join up and get caught out.

•••
As far as I understand there is no new discount coupon code for .com renewal for 8$? Could you please let me know? Thanks a lot.

•••

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

well... you can have both at the same time
... but if you think you're gonna open a reseller site to save you money on renewals, then no - that's not going to happen :O

those reseller programs, in its simplest form, are only for people/businesses who really are not aware of what a coupon code is and allows you to mark the prices up to whatever you think you can get away with.

i manage all front development at my agency where our primary clients are car dealers - they'll pay like $40/$50 a year PER domain - but we also package that as we are 'managing their domain'... updating whois... dns... etc...

the best part about it is keeping their card on file and setting it to auto renew... even if we lose them as a client - we still get their renewal business :)

... now - the discount domain club does not work together with this... these are like two separate portals... we DO have the DDC as well, but none of those prices effect the reseller.

hope that helped a little bit

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

sigh...
... well... hate to admit it - but they forced my hand
... i bought the DDC today

i purchased two years (which actually gives a slight bulk discount) AND applied a 35% off coupon code as well (here - use this cjc35newc), bringing my total order to $105 for two years... or really $52.50 a year... one step further is a measley $4.38 a month.

ok... you got me

... it actually works out guys

... so...doing it this way (with two year subscription AND 35% off coupon) the break even plateau happens at 170 names... everything after that is actually savings

Here's the Breakdown

WITH the Domain Discount Club:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (X)
--------- (=)
-------- $1,421.20
--------- (+)
--------- $52.50 DDC annual
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.70

WITHOUT the Domain Discount Club and 'old school' standard coupon:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (X)
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.90

so really... if you have more than 100 names, it's pretty much worth it
... even at 100 names - using the discount club is only $20 more than where we were and really - $20 is a little more than two borderline, crappy names that can probably be dropped to make up the difference.

Great writeup! Thank you!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Just wondering, how do you guys know that Godaddy wont increase the renewal costs for the Domain Discount Club like say at the end of the month, what if they increase it to $9.49.

When you join up is there a clause that states there will be no increase? Just wondering, as I dont want to join up and get caught out.

Exactly.

•••
Then the only way is discount club in godaddy?

•••
•••
This thread is for discount codes, right?

BACON 1.99 com

Worked in U.S. yesterday.

•••
here we go again---SCOTT99 i have been putting in codes-com-net-new and renewal -and i finally got one that shows a discount.Here is the one--my Go gad checkout box is still open-as i am not pulling the trigger on this name-as i tested the code with it--But this is what i am looking at.GOOD LUCK-I hope it works for you.

scott998.com
.COM Domain Registration

1 Year
Save $14.99$0.99/yr

$0.99 Re

ICANN Fees $0.18
$1.17
Total savings $14.00
Proceed to Checkout >%%-

Asa soon as i find a renewal-any renewal tld that is good i will post it.Terrible weather here today so it is my chore of the day.

ADDED
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS is also humorous--sounds like some name pro member-right off a google search page....
:Anonymous, 11 hours ago; Saved $12.04 on domain (01/13/2014) .... I registered this promo code at checkout and now GoDaddy is attempting to force me to ...::bah:

Last edited:
•••
this didn't work for me but gtniru21 did

Russian promocode: gtniru20 .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year!

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
gtniru21 just worked for me also, from Canada.

•••
um, maybe we should start a new thread exclusive for discount club discussions?

•••

It's not a topic that I would think would get a lot of replies, not much to discuss. It's just a club you join to get discounts. There's actually an old one - https://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/462416-godaddy-discount-domain-club.html $6.85 for .coms 6 years ago. eh, it's closed.

Doesn't look like they have a distinct url to the prices, have to go to - http://www.godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx? and click View Price List. I mainly have .com but you get discounts on other extensions as well. Something else I never paid attention to - FREE GoDaddy Auctions Membership ($4.99 value) goes with the Discount Club.

Just used BACON and gtniru21 for transfers.

Last edited:
•••

BACON 1.99 com

Thanks, worked for me - South Africa

•••

Why? Its GoDaddy Discount Codes not GoDaddy Domain Discount Codes, exclusively...

Its all part of trying to save money at Go Daddy using coupons. Whether its coupon codes for Domain Discount Club or Hosting or SSL Certificates or Go Daddy Auctions........ or whatever product they're selling -- we are all discussing how to use coupons with all of these products. No? :imho:

•••
Last edited:
•••
This sucks.

gdbbx1705 -- dotcom renewal at $9.99+$0.18.

•••
I am coming to the conclusion that GoDaddy hates me as it won't allow me to get a 1.99 domain!!!
Is this happening to anyone else?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

---------- post added at 08:28 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:20 pm ----------

well... You can have both at the same time
... But if you think you're gonna open a reseller site to save you money on renewals, then no - that's not going to happen :o

I manage all front development at my agency where our primary clients are car dealers - they'll pay like $40/$50 a year per domain - but we also package that as we are 'managing their domain'... Updating whois... Dns... Etc...

The best part about it is keeping their card on file and setting it to auto renew... Even if we lose them as a client - we still get their renewal business :)

... Now - the discount domain club does not work together with this... These are like two separate portals... We do have the ddc as well, but none of those prices effect the reseller.

Hope that helped a little bit

---------- post added at 08:53 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:28 pm ----------

sigh...
... Well... Hate to admit it - but they forced my hand
... I bought the ddc today

i purchased two years (which actually gives a slight bulk discount) and applied a 35% off coupon code as well (here - use this cjc35newc), bringing my total order to $105 for two years... Or really $52.50 a year... One step further is a measley $4.38 a month.

Ok... You got me

... It actually works out guys

... So...doing it this way (with two year subscription and 35% off coupon) the break even plateau happens at 170 names... Everything after that is actually savings

here's the breakdown

with the domain discount club:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (x)
--------- (=)
-------- $1,421.20
--------- (+)
--------- $52.50 ddc annual
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.70

without the domain discount club and 'old school' standard coupon:

-------- 170 dot coms
--------- (x)
--------- (=)
--------- $1,473.90

so really... If you have more than 100 names, it's pretty much worth it
... Even at 100 names - using the discount club is only $20 more than where we were and really - $20 is a little more than two borderline, crappy names that can probably be dropped to make up the difference.

you are right only if go daddy will give us some good renewal coupons which they are not ...

•••

BACON 1.99 com

Thanks. Worked for me in the UK.

I tried a few variations and just registered a .com in the UK for $2.95 with:

BACON295

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year for one new or transfer .COM

•••
Thanks. Worked for me in the UK.

I tried a few variations and just registered a .com in the UK for $2.95 with:

BACON295

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year for one new or transfer .COM

Thanks for the " BACON295 " Yummy .

•••
What's the current word on GoDaddy and renewal codes? There won't any in the future at all?

•••
What's the current word on GoDaddy and renewal codes? There won't any in the future at all?

They want everyone join Discount Club than giving away renewal codes. None work for me but I have paid for discount club few days ago.

Today renewed bunch of .info for 8.99 per each.

•••
any good .com renewal code? thanks

•••
295GEEK

Worked again a Global Code .

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back