IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
No problem. Good luck :)

Or maybe not... no paypal accepted! still searching for cheap net transfers !

EDIT: off topic, but it seems that namesilo has an offer of $6.89 for .NET transfer with promo JULY4

Last edited:
•••
any .info?? for new registrations?

•••
•••
Is there anything for .net ?

GD50BBPD5 for $7.50 is an old code you could try

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Yeah good one. Not Geo restricted. Thanks
fbrmkhp2 Just used in Oz, tks

•••
Sadly, just tried, hoping it would come through again, no luck. However, gofdcca43 is still working for 99¢ + 18¢=$1.17 dot com, and supposed to be for up to 3 domains, however, it only worked for one domain for me ...and looking back, I already used it once, so maybe twice :D (USA).
99luv still working for me!!! I LUV The name. Has to quit sooner or later.

Last edited:
•••
Every time I get that renewal notice from Godaddy, I check right here for a code, and it works every time.

Thanks guys, we ALL appreciate the codes you post here!!!

•••
Cheapest .com renewal I could find at GoDaddy: GDBB776 ($8.49 + $0.18 icann)

•••
HINCH199 still working for $1.99 + .18¢=$2.17 dot com. I'm in USA. Seem to be through all of the 99¢ codes :(

•••

fbrmkhp1
worked moments ago
one com 1.99 +icann

(not to be confused with fbrmkhp2)

•••
Hi

I'm looking for a renewal code for .org. Please help.

Thank you

•••
thx guys. any $3-4 codes for .com?

•••
•••
No, CWM7 does not work at all

•••

@ wasistdas & deadzoners:

Try scam14 it's an older code but
should still work for net/org renewals.

•••
ProntoJr
thx guys. any $3-4 codes for .com?

TRY some of the $1.99 codes above--they still work

•••
Looking for some discount on a .FM renewal... €68.79/yr is a killer.

•••

@kamikaze

Try bigwin30 or gdbbe994
either should still discount 30%

•••
fbrmkhp2 offers $1.99 domain at GoDaddy.

worked. thanks.

FYI, I tried bacon3 with a new reg and a renewal in the cart. it didn't drop the renewal down, but the new reg was adjusted to 8.49+.

so bacon3 still has some usefulness.

•••
Godaddy has become bloody expensive.. I still remember when 8 years ago I had 1000+ domains with them and was registering .coms under $2,5.
90% of the codes I see in this thread don't work for whichever reason and looks like there's no way to pay less than $8.7 per domain renewal with GDBB776 or GD50BBPD5.. I'll consider moving somewhere else.

Last edited:
•••
Many of the codes are geo-locked these days. Try calling, I've heard a few people have gotten codes from customer service, or had codes that didn't work made to work via customer service.
I'm in the U.S. and in the past month I've registered a dozen or so, none over $2.17. Best of luck!
Godaddy has become bloody expensive.. I still remember when 8 years ago I had 1000+ domains with them and was registering .coms under $2,5.
90% of the codes I see in this thread don't work for whichever reason and looks like there's no way to pay less than $8.7 per domain renewal with GDBB776 or GD50BBPD5.. I'll consider moving somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

$1.99 + 18¢ icann
MMA
cjcRMN199
FEAST
gofbin03
COMEDY199

all still working...

•••
•••
Looking for some discount on a .FM renewal... €68.79/yr is a killer.

@kamikaze

Try bigwin30 or gdbbe994
either should still discount 30%

Either one of them worked like a charm... brought me down to €48.15.
Saving €20.64 is great, but I must say it's still f'n expensive, haha :D
Thanks @RevolutionaryDomains

•••
99luv is not working in canada I used fbrmkhp2 for 1.99 reg
Then after purchase is complete I will add domain privacy for $3.99 with codeGDBBA547
Code:gofdcca43 did not work in Canada
Saved some ching ching
Thanks to all who post codes:bingo:
Sadly, just tried, hoping it would come through again, no luck. However, gofdcca43 is still working for 99¢ + 18¢=$1.17 dot com, and supposed to be for up to 3 domains, however, it only worked for one domain for me ...and looking back, I already used it once, so maybe twice :D (USA).

•••
fbtgt5

Get a NEW .COM for only $0.99.

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .COM. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. One use per code per customer. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or on 1/31/2014 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back