IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2.95 Domain at Godaddy

geekbox

Just used it 6/13/13

•••
geekbox worked for me - from Canada - $ 3.27

Danto

•••
''''

•••
Best .net renewal code "cwm7" $7.99 +icann

Thank you! Saved me $$$ I think there is going to be a .NET and .ORG price increase on July 1, so this was timely!

•••
•••
GDBBGA994 - 30% of your purchase

•••
•••
2.95 Domain at Godaddy

game295

Worked for one

May be good for up to 3.

•••
Lowest private whois price at the moment?

Use this code for 3.99$ who is - its lowest i have find and using from last 1 year :) gdbba776

•••
This one just worked for me in the US for one .com at $2.49

Cag249

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.49*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year!
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, CCAvenue, PayPal® , AstroPay, or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

:)

•••
Thanks for the codes... However, for some reason they do not work for me today (US). A friend logs in to his account from my computer and they work for him, but not for me. Any advice?

•••
Thanks for the codes... However, for some reason they do not work for me today (US). A friend logs in to his account from my computer and they work for him, but not for me. Any advice?

Is it possible that you have already used the codes? Most of them are a one shot deal, at least in my experience.

•••
•••
game295

Worked for one

May be good for up to 3.

Actually only good for 1. Didn't work for me right now. I probably used it already. These codes have been floating around for awhile, lost track of which ones I've used.

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year for one new or transfer .COM purchases only; not valid for renewals. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, CCAvenue, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
Does anyone have a code for .com renewal? I'm looking for the best lowest .com renewal code.

•••
•••
HPFBG25 25% of your purchase.

Expires 6/29/13

•••
cjc4c --> $4

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $4.00 price good for the first year of up to 3 new or transfer .COMs per customer; not valid for renewals, bulk registrations or premium domains. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 * per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, AliPay or ccavenue to redeem this offer.

•••
summer99t

Start Your Big Idea With A New .COM For $0.99*!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. Offer valid for new customers only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, CCAvenue, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on August 31, 2013 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
summer99t
Didn't work from Europe. Though I got a new .com for just $2.67 (including fees) by using 249coms (please note Paypal is not allowed as a Payment Method; use debit/credit card instead).

•••
geekbox

Just used it 6/13/13
Just used now and worked.Only credit/debit card payment.No instore credit no paypal.But it worked for me in Italy.
Cheers!:kickass:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back