Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For 30%0ff FB30TLD

For 30% off Renewals BB2086D30 - Plus Free Privacy

Hit and miss on the c/c's or countries ;)

[be sure there are no spaces before or after the code when pasted into Godaddy,
it will not work]

•••
BB2086D30 got my .WS renewal down from $15.99 to $11.19 in USA

Credit to mis_chiff. Dont know why the quoted message disappeared.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
gdbbren8

Works for $7.99 .org and .info renewals.

•••
69% Off .COM Domains - Just $3.00

cjcz336920 - confirmed

•••
I need transfer codes for transfering .net and .org. Thanx

•••
•••
I have 400 + domains up for renewal, I'm on the discount club membership so I pay $8.47 per domains - Is their any way/code to input making them cheaper.

•••
$8.47 is the cheapest price I know

•••
tech495 gives a new .com price of $7.99 ($8.17 w/icann) after giving three .coms for $4.95. The catch is payment other than paypal...credit card works.

•••
$3 code worked for me

69% Off .COM Domains - Just $3.00

cjcz336920 - confirmed
I have already used up every other code and this one actually worked for me. Thanks.

•••
I have 400 + domains up for renewal, I'm on the discount club membership so I pay $8.47 per domains - Is their any way/code to input making them cheaper.

this isn't going to happen

this is the reason WHY we get so many first year coupon codes

$8.67 is pretty much the norm for a renewal with a code... the club may be able to offer you $8.17/yr which may not seem like much of a savings, but with over 400 names, that $0.50 difference is still a $200 savings

•••
this isn't going to happen

this is the reason WHY we get so many first year coupon codes

$8.67 is pretty much the norm for a renewal with a code... the club may be able to offer you $8.17/yr which may not seem like much of a savings, but with over 400 names, that $0.50 difference is still a $200 savings

The club used to offer $8.37 COM renewals compared to $8.67 by using a coupon code. So in that case you would save $0.3 per domain (not $0.5 per domain).

Since last week they even changed the club pricing on COM renewals so now you pay $8.47 per com renewal. Basically now you save only $0.2 per com domain name renewal compared to using the cheapest com renewal code out there.

So renewing 400 com names with the club would only give you an $80 saving (not a $200 one).

Last edited:
•••
Anyone have any .tv renewal codes out there? The best I could find was GDBBKA1026 (27.99). Thanks in advance.

•••
I need transfer codes for transfering .net and .org. Thanx

I just scoured the web and found this one working for .net transfers:

YUP749

It took the price down from $8.17 to $7.67.

Works in Europe.

•••
scott495

Hi

scott495 worked today from Canada - $4.95

Danto

•••
I would call Godaddy.

•••
Anyone have any .tv renewal codes out there? The best I could find was GDBBKA1026 (27.99). Thanks in advance.

This should bring them down to $24.99:

gdbb776

•••
tech495 gives a new .com price of $7.99 ($8.17 w/icann) after giving three .coms for $4.95. The catch is payment other than paypal...credit card works.

Thanks a lot.

•••
Get one $3 COM (new or transfer)!

cjcz106668

(seems to work in addition to using the similar code cjcz336920 )

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $3.00 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for regularly listed price per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
Best .net renewal code "cwm7" $7.99 +icann

•••
Just renewed a .cc for $13.99cdn using BB2086D30

•••
cjcz106668 - $3 com

Worked from Canada

Danto

•••

Work up to 3 domain @$5.13 (ICANN include).
Thanks dude :tu:

•••
IAP599v

IAP599v

Gave $ 7.99 com from Canada

Thanks,

Danto

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back