Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gdbbren8

Worth putting it on a Post-it note at your desk.

or save it in your namepros personal notepad, found in your namepros control panel.

•••
Found a good 99 cent for only ONE domain (New domain and maybe transfer)
VDAY99 ( Works! )*
*on March 8th

Enjoy :wave:

•••
•••
•••
VDAY99 - doesn't work in Europe.

cjucoukb1 - get a .co.uk for £ 2.69 - just used with paypal

•••
VDAY99 ( Works! )*
*on March 8th

Any evidence of it working with .org or .net? I can't seem to get any 99 cent or $1 coupons for those extensions... :td:

•••
Doesn't work for me

It works when I'm not logged in but when I log in, the price changes. I suppose it's only for new accounts

VDAY99 ( Works! )*
*on March 8th

Last edited:
•••
Doesn't work for me

It works when I'm not logged in but when I log in, the price changes. I suppose it's only for new accounts

Are you sure, you haven't use the coupon yet? That would explain that the price change after you'll log in. It's an "old one" from valentine day.

•••
Dunno but I guess that's the issue :p

Are you sure, you haven't use the coupon yet? That would explain that the price change after you'll log in. It's an "old one" from valentine day.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I clear all Godaddy cookies after emptying the shopping cart, then log in and use the code. That works one time for each valid code.

Dunno but I guess that's the issue :p

•••
Any discount code for .info bulk renewal?

•••
•••
gdbb776 - still the best for .com renewals

Does the same as Bacon3 no? (which gives an $8.49 COM renewal price, ICANN fee of course not included).

•••
VDAY99 Didn't work for me in Sri Lanka

SPECIAL OFFER! Get Your New .COM For $0.99*
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18(USD) per domain name per year for .COMs. Applies to the first year only of one new .COM registration per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal, or AliPay to redeem this offer. Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on 3/31/2013 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only

•••
Another .99 .com code

gofa2001ae

US and Canada only.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only.

:wave:

•••
Another .99 .com code

gofa2001ae

US and Canada only.

DOESNT WORK!

•••
scott99
Just worked for one .com 99 cents.

•••
•••
dbcom295 worked for .com Transfer for $2.95 + ICAN

•••

Thanks, Also worked for one new .com reg in Europe.
Seams like no geo restriction.

•••
•••

Thanks for sharing. Rep++
This code worked from Pakistan. It's not restricted so anyone can use it.

•••
workable .99 codes are getting slim

•••

Thank you for sharing! Worked a treat and as a side note it brings down any other .coms to $7.99 so it's a double whammy hah.

Blake

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back