NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
rev14 for $7.99 .net renewals is still working, thanks.

•••
Any new .com registration codes?

•••
Another $1.99 .com code:

gofbgauk20

Good for one new .com registration or transfer. I just used it successfully for a transfer.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
even if it is cancelled you can still use gdbbren8 which has been working for many different purchases for the last 3+ years (this coupon seems to update with price increases too)

Saved quite a bit of cash on renewals with this code "gdbbren8" right around $200+ etc.

Thanks for whomever shared this code!

Blake%%-

•••
cjcfw295m - working from europe for 2.95 com

•••
Godaddy Hosting 50% OFF

Save 50% on fast and reliable Web Hosting from the world's largest hosting provider.
Expires March 10, 2013
*50% off regular list price for new Web Hosting plan purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount, or promotion. After the initial purchase term, plans purchased through this offer will renew at the then-current list price. Offer expires at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on 3/10/2013.

Coupon code: FHOST50

•••
Another $1.99 .com code:

gofbgauk20

Good for one new .com registration or transfer. I just used it successfully for a transfer.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $1.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

this code doesnt work from Canada

gofbgauk20

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

cjcfw295m - working from europe for 2.95 com

cjcfw295m

code works from Canada ok!

•••
Get a $2.95 .COM (new or transfer, not region-locked)

cjc295m

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

Note: If you previously used the other $2.95 code "cjcfw295m" then this one won't work.

Last edited:
•••
this code doesnt work from Canada

gofbgauk20

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

cjcfw295m

code works from Canada ok!

worked in South Africa, thanks

•••
•••
gdbb776 - still the best for .com renewals

•••
Get 12 months of Economy Web Hosting for just $1.00/mo
Get 12 months of economy web hosting for $1.00/month, after which price increases to regular list price. Offer available for new hosting plans only (not renewals). Your discount will appear in your cart.

Coupon code: cjch1m

•••
Get 12 months of Economy Web Hosting for just $1.00/mo

it looks like their free domain offer works with this hosting offer. I didn't purchase, but my cart shows
the hosting and the free domain for $12.18 total.

I've been wanting to try windows hosting, and this would be a cheap way to do it.
.... if I register a domain that I would have registered anyway.

I can't confirm, but the bing/facebook ad credits might be included, too.

•••
•••
rev14 is 7.99 for .biz

any .us codes?

•••
•••
iap295m

$2.95 com

(i think just like the others, this code only works if you haven't already used one of the other 295m codes)

---

BTW, did anyone realise that the country and currency selection options at the buttom of the godaddy basket page (one step before checkout, where you can enter the promo codes) dissapeared ?

Last edited:
•••
What's the best new .org registration code?

•••
^ Try "GETORG599" to get $5.99 .org

•••
•••
Transfer your domain and get a FREE 1-year extension!

Place source code fbftran15 in your cart
or mention the code when you call! Expires 3/19/2013.

•••
What's the best new .org registration code?

Godaddy .org Domain Now on Sale! $4.99/year

check the Godaddy site.

•••
up tp 40% off codes are't work with paypal , they only accept Cradit cards,

Thanks,
thus cutting out demographics who may not be able to use them but want the deal.

Thanks godaddy!

I looked for a name broker but they were all so suspicious i gave up.

•••

even if it is cancelled you can still use gdbbren8 which has been working for many different purchases for the last 3+ years (this coupon seems to update with price increases too)
Saved quite a bit of cash on renewals with this code "gdbbren8" right around $200+ etc.

Thanks for whomever shared this code!

Blake%%-

I posted that , Blake ... glad it helped

gdbbren8 is the most solid renewal coupon for the last 5 years (it also updates with price hikes)

Last edited:
•••

gdbbren8 is the most solid renewal coupon for the last 5 years (it also updates with price hikes)

Yup, it's a great fall back code when nothing else decent works + its good for $3.99 privacy for those who need it.

Worth putting it on a Post-it note at your desk.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back