Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gdx917pl

30% off .COM, .NET and .ORG domains
new or renewal - ALL Years

•••
LKs599v - 5.99 .COM domains (Up to 5)

•••
I just used code EMFB7 to register a .net for $7.49 + ICANN

•••
$2.99 .com + Free .info + used some godaddy in-store credit from the downtime they gave me, so no money out of pocket for 2 domains
as if you are poor!!!! :lol::lol:
:wave:

thanks for these codes guys!
just renewed a couple of .com's with the usual gdbb776 (*$8.67 includes ICANN fee*)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any code for auction?

I don't recall ever seeing one specifically for auction membership, but you could try any of those 30+ % codes.

Keep in mind also that a backorder gets you free membership.

•••
•••
Cool, according to a google search, this should get it for half price.

•••
•••
•••
This only give us discount for the auction fee right ?

not the domain we buy on auctions ?
Thanks

ofcourse not

•••
lol now that would be awesome, but it gets you the membership for $2.49 instead of $4.99.

•••
LKSWDD495 = $4.95 .com (plus ICANN)

•••
Just registered a .com domain using "LKSWDD495" works fine for $4.95

•••
LKSRTLDBP 7.99 and free Privacy

•••
Just registered a .com domain using "LKSWDD495" works fine for $4.95
Not working for me. Tried a com and got 13% discount which made it AU$13.17. Maybe GD doesn't like Australia!!!!

•••
•••
Not working for me. Tried a com and got 13% discount which made it AU$13.17. Maybe GD doesn't like Australia!!!!

Same here didn't work with me tonight although it worked well earlier Wed morning , try = usausa2

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Would not work with Paypal checkout though, for me. Anyone else?

yes me 2 , u need a creditcard for some coupons ....

•••
Would not work with Paypal checkout though, for me. Anyone else?

My experience is that any domain code for $5.99 and under will not allow payment via paypal or giftcard.

Codes that are "% off" do work with paypal though.

•••
Just renewed a .com for $8.67 (a savings of $6.50) with gdbb776 (also works on other extensions).

If anyone needs a .mobi renewal code (9/26 landrush anniversary is approaching), you can bring the total to $11.87 (down from around $18) with gdx347de

•••
GoDaddy $2 domain offer - Like them on Facebook

Congrats, Ryan Hunter-Reay on your IndyCar Series Championship! Fans can celebrate too with a $2* domain! Details: http://no_url_shorteners/IndyWin

•••
Thanks Razor. Got both a .com and a .info for $2.36.

Congrats, Ryan Hunter-Reay on your IndyCar Series Championship! Fans can celebrate too with a $2* domain! Details: http://no_url_shorteners/IndyWin

•••
I only have 2 friends on Facebook: Namecheap, and Name.COM. lol

So i'm disqualified based on this GD coupon's 15-friends requirement. So sad.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back