IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only brought it down to $7.67 for me. The code is familiar, however, I'm not too sure I have used it any any point.

Well, I registered a .COM earlier today and paid $8.17 using that same code then just a little while ago I logged in and was able to get 3 .COM's for $5.13 each. It is an older coupon code but I always use it and was surprised to see the promo. Could have been a fluke.

Here is the Promo Details:

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. our discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

I just noticed what I did. Earlier today I was searching through Google for possible new codes and I clicked on a Godaddy ad for $4.95 and left that page up all day by accident. I did try to enter the code earlier but it didn't work, however if you click on the link instead of adding the code it worked for at least it did for me.

Here is the link I found

https://www.godaddy.com/?isc=gofx2005hd

•••
Code: bb5020d5
for .com renewal. 7.99 + icann = 8.17
Confirmed working 8:15 AM Europe time

•••
YUP3 7.49 com regs but no paypal

Didn't try on anything else.

•••
Register any new domain (.COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN) for just $0.99

Use code: h4hp99

Register any new .com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in for just $0.99*. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year for .com, .mobi, .biz, .net, and .org. Discount applies to the first year only of one new registration. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 discount redemptions or at 11:59 PM PST on 7/31/2012 (whichever comes first). Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer

Just tried it and it still works. Take advantage of this great code while you can!

•••
Just tried it and it still works. Take advantage of this great code while you can!
I'm not sure if you are giving a hidden message here. Is my hunch correct that i think i know what you mean???

•••
I'm not sure if you are giving a hidden message here. Is my hunch correct that i think i know what you mean???

Not sure what you want to say, but I don't think there can be hidden messages in the post above. It just means what you read.

•••
Ok then, coz i thought you used the code before already. And now you used it again. I don't want to announce a mad rush on another Godaddy software glitch. lol

•••
Ok then, coz i thought you used the code before already. And now you used it again. I don't want to announce a mad rush on another Godaddy software glitch. lol

It would be awesome but unfortunately it may not be used more than once :)

•••
Your wallet is looking a little blue. Cheer it up by saving some green! Take 28% off your order with offer code FBPERC.

Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, or gift cards. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
Just in case you haven't used this yet, it is still working.

INDYWIN for 1 $5.00 .com

:)

•••
It would be awesome but unfortunately it may not be used more than once :)

Or can it?

Hmmmmmmm...

No, it can't < This is the name of my first Novel!

Just in case you haven't used this yet, it is still working.

INDYWIN for 1 $5.00 .com

One of the longer working "Special" codes I have seen in quite some time.

Love,
Marcia

•••
You can try gfnf4tk01 if INDYWIN is not working.
.COM registrations for $5.13 ICANN fee included.

•••

h4hp99

Yes! It still works, I've just bought one.

Last edited:
•••
YUP3 7.49 com regs but no paypal

Didn't try on anything else.

GREAT ONE! saved me $.50 over cjcfat799 - my old standby for $7.99 domains.

•••
GREAT ONE! saved me $.50 over cjcfat799 - my old standby for $7.99 domains.
After YES3 stopped working for me I said what the heck and tried a couple random xxx3 codes and hit on GOT3. After GOT3 stopped working for me I hit on YUP3.

•••
30% OFF .COM, .NET, .ORG, .CO

Place source code FBF30TLD in your cart or mention the code when you call! Expires 7/4/2012.

Last edited:
•••
gfnf4me12
.COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

That still works! Let's use it.

•••
gfnf4me12
.COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Didnt worked :(

•••
gfnf4me12

Didnt worked :(

It worked for me and this link redirects to the screenshot that shows my second domain registration with that code.

Let's try again, it may work this time.

Cheers!

•••
It worked for me and this link redirects to the screenshot that shows my second domain registration with that code.

Let's try again, it may work this time.

Cheers!

It worked for you because you never used it before.
The code has been around for a few months.
Most of us used sometime ago.

•••
It worked for you because you never used it before.
The code has been around for a few months.
Most of us used sometime ago.

Right!
But some people don't know it still works or some don't know it works for domain registration up to 3
names. Or, some users are new here and they think the codes that given before don't work.
Nobody would want to miss it.

Cheers!

•••
Right!
But some people don't know it still works or some don't know it works for domain registration up to 3
names. Or, some users are new here and they think the codes that given before don't work.
Nobody would want to miss it.

Cheers!

I understand that but you should let people know that its not a new code.
My post was in reference to your last post where you provided a screenshot trying to prove that it works, and suggesting people to try it again.

You are correct in that if you are new here and/or haven't used it before it will work.
I was just explaining why for most it doesn't work.
And it can also be found just by clicking on any GD ad on Google.

Also its always a good thing to search this thread by clicking at the top Search This Thread and putting the code in there, that way if it comes up you can add to your post something like
"Just in case you haven't used this code yet it is still working"

That tells people its not a new code.
That is what I always do.

•••
I understand that but you should let people know that its not a new code.
My post was in reference to your last post where you provided a screenshot trying to prove that it works, and suggesting people to try it again.

You are correct in that if you are new here and/or haven't used it before it will work.
I was just explaining why for most it doesn't work.
And it can also be found just by clicking on any GD ad on Google.

Also its always a good thing to search this thread by clicking at the top Search This Thread and putting the code in there, that way if it comes up you can add to your post something like
"Just in case you haven't used this code yet it is still working"

That tells people its not a new code.
That is what I always do.

Yea, you're right. I should have note that "it isn't a new one".
Also, sorry for my misunderstanding :guilty: and thank you for your interest. :)

•••
hosting coupons

Any very good hosting coupons for renew?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back