NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
BIGGAME1 worked like charm registering a .org for $1.18!
thanks and Rep+

•••
As strange as this sounds, BIGGAME1 seems to be still working but not for .com.

•••
Worked for a com. Thanks. Repped you.

code: BIGGAME1

Register any available domain (.com, .us, .mobi, .biz, .net, .org, .ca, .co.uk and .in) for just $1.00!* Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on February 29, 2012 (whichever comes first). Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

•••
@2.96 .com domains

I can't find a code, but if you Google "domains" it will show on top.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMS just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $2.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $2.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
Any Transfer Codes?

Thank u

•••
Do you think there will be .CO new reg codes during the super-bowl weekend? I need to reg a couple of .COs. Should I wait?

•••
not working for me yesterday :(
i am trying from sri lanka.

BIGGAME1 worked for me for .com registration. You have to use a credit card for payment.

BTW, I'm also from Sri Lanka. Now to see a Sri Lankan here :imho:

•••
BIGGAME1 worked for me for .com registration. You have to use a credit card for payment.

BTW, I'm also from Sri Lanka. Now to see a Sri Lankan here :imho:

LOL, now tried and worked charm!!!
yes i am from sri lanka:xf.love:

•••
Do you think there will be .CO new reg codes during the super-bowl weekend? I need to reg a couple of .COs. Should I wait?

I just noticed .COs are Now on Sale for $9.99!

Go get em!

I still need a .CO renewal code.

•••
Any codes for renewing SSL certs?

•••
Looking for code to bring the price for ultimate hosting to 8,49 per month in yearly plan

•••
.COMS just $3.95* per year up to 3 domains!

Found this one by pure chance ...

godaddy.com/search/domains.aspx?isc=gofp2001ea

•••
Excellent, alex-d, a registered domains for 3 years each 3.95 per year, excellent!

•••
many thanks alex-d! Reg 3 domains 4.13 each

•••

gtnftu03 is still valid for me which brings the price $1 lower than the code you posted.
Both codes work for .COM transfers too, and up to 10 years of registration.

•••
sslqgo052e - $12.99/yr SSL certs (Normally $69.99/yr)

Plus it allows you to add a domain for $1.99

•••

Worked for me like a charm, thanks mate

•••

gtnftu03 is still valid for me which brings the price $1 lower than the code you posted.
Both codes work for .COM transfers too, and up to 10 years of registration.

I was able to use both. Thanks!

•••
Had to renew some domains, so I found this:

$8.49 .Com domain renewals -> cjc795dom

•••
New .CO code for $7.99
Not for renewals.

coFeb3

Good luck :)

•••
looking for a .info transfer code

thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE BEST .COM renewal domain code GDBBREN8
Down to $8.17 total price.
(Might work for other extensions)

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back