Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gppt02I60

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 25% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $60 OR MORE!

$6.99 .org reg = no code needed.

•••
gfnfme01

I got a .com domain for $4.99 :).
Enjoy!

•••
Great code. But whatever happened to those $1 Godaddy regged codes? They use to roll in at least 1 every two months.

gfnfme01

I got a .com domain for $4.99 :).
Enjoy!

•••
$7.49 .COM Renewal + TDNAM Purchase!!!

$7.49 .COM Renewal!!

Works like a charm for TDNAM purchases!!!

ZINE10
(.COM Renewal only)

Saved me a good couple of $$$!!! :blink:

Regards,
:wave:

•••
$1 Registration code !

Instructions :

1) Go to GoDaddy's facebook fanpage (facebook.com/GoDaddy)

2) Click LIKE and on the left, click on the $1 Domain Offer tab.

3) Copy the $1 code from the page and use it.

Working perfectly.

Details: Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK, and .IN domain for just $1.00 (1.00 GBP; 1.00 Euros)!*
Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer. Must be a Facebook account holder with 15 or more Facebook friend connections, and Facebook application 'Request for Permission' must be accepted. Offer expires after 7,597 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (MST) on Nov 30, 2011 OR at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever occurs first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain per year when applicable. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
I am failed to apply the coupon. Is the 7,597 person redeem already ?

•••
anyone got .biz renewal with godaddy?

seems pricey to me..

•••
$1 Registration code !

Instructions :

1) Go to GoDaddy's facebook fanpage (facebook.com/GoDaddy)

2) Click LIKE and on the left, click on the $1 Domain Offer tab.

3) Copy the $1 code from the page and use it.

Working perfectly.

Details: Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK, and .IN domain for just $1.00 (1.00 GBP; 1.00 Euros)!*
Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer. Must be a Facebook account holder with 15 or more Facebook friend connections, and Facebook application 'Request for Permission' must be accepted. Offer expires after 7,597 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (MST) on Nov 30, 2011 OR at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever occurs first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain per year when applicable. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

this worked Beautifully - THANKS!!!

Rep Added :)

•••
Is there a problem with paypal payments for godaddy domain registrations? I don't see paypal as a payment option anymore.

•••
Is there a problem with paypal payments for godaddy domain registrations? I don't see paypal as a payment option anymore.

$1 registrations can be only paid by credit card.

•••
If i understand correctly i can register only one $1 domain per facebook account and per credit card?

•••
If i understand correctly i can register only one $1 domain per facebook account and per credit card?

Yes, that is right. And only Credit card can be used to pay for the domain.

•••
They've had that $1 trick for awhile. I wonder if this is a new promotion. I've already used it once. Dunno if I could again.

•••
They've had that $1 trick for awhile. I wonder if this is a new promotion. I've already used it once. Dunno if I could again.

you have to 'unlike' that page first - then like it again

•••
So are you suppose to have 15 or more friends to get the $1 discount code? Because I tried to "like" it and it said that I don't qualify for it.

Last edited:
•••
Visit GoDaddy.com and SAVE 20%* off your purchase of $50 or more. Just use source code gdbb1978 when you check out to get your special savings.

Last edited:
•••
•••
gdz1122c

30% of .com ...also renewal .net ,.info and .biz

Last edited:
•••
•••
Try CWM7 - just used it - took it down to 7.49!

Worked great! thanks a lot! rep added

gdz1122c - didnt worked for me..

•••
Any coupon that will work on $41 domains purchasing? I couldn't find any working.

•••
LOL, after using GD backorder service for years, I just found out some codes works for backorders also - I always thought that $20 backorder cant be discounted :)

gdbb776 took -$4.20 from $40 backorder.

•••
Expires December 08, 2011
gdbbe1026 and save 30%.

•••
$7.48 use code wallet412

for .com domains

•••
GDBBREN8 - $8.17 renewal .com .net .org .info and others

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back