IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GDBBREN8 is $8.17 for .com renewals.
Cheapest renewal I could get. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Not saying you are doing this, but, you cant really add more than one renewal to the cart at one time. ALSO, some of my own domain names are invalidating the code too. I dont know why. I have to remove them from the cart and try alternatives. But for the most part I am seeing $7.49 all-inclusive of fees(!) renewals on dot com domains and I think this ends tonight at midnight (Go Daddy timezone).

See attached pic of my cart just now at 1PM EST...
I'm getting $8.69 with all the gdz codes. You appear to be getting a discount on the standard renewal fee before the coupon is applied. I'm paying $11.99 + ICANN before coupon whereas you appear to be getting $10.30 + ICANN.

Last edited:
•••
confirming -
cjctld749 or YUP749 valid for .net reg $7.67 including ICANN fee

gdz1112pa - valid for .info reg $1.17 including ICANN fee

any code for renewal .com below $8 please?

•••
Cheapest renewal I could get. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I'm getting $8.69 with all the gdz codes. You appear to be getting a discount on the standard renewal fee before the coupon is applied. I'm paying $11.99 + ICANN before coupon whereas you appear to be getting $10.30 + ICANN.

Some of my domains do show as 11.99 + ICANN and those are the ones which screw up the code. I *THINK* that domains that I have transferred into GD are not participating in this gdz---- promo. Its just a pattern I am seeing with my names.

•••
Take 15% OFF your order of $75+**
Just use source code JAN2011a when you check out!

•••
gdz139vc
Still working for 29% Off your entire order. No Limit.
Lowers .CO to 21.29 each.

-Regards

•••
Just used this code gda1227b for .com renewal

Total: $8.39 + ICANN fees= $8.57

•••
NC3D17 was the best for .com reg. of all the ones I tried - got it down to 8.17 - which is still more than it was just a few weeks ago !

•••
I just typed in godaddy renewals into google.ca and the first sponsored
link is for $5.99 .coms - up to 5 - but nothing for the renewals LOL
it does say godaddy.com/Canada and not sure if it's location specific.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains!
Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!

Applies to new domains only, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $5.99* .COM offer limited to five domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.49* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
GDBB776

$8.17 .COM renewals including ICANN fees
$24.99 .TV renewals including ICANN fees

•••
gdz133bc = 30% off New and Renewals

Just got this:

SPECIAL OFFER! DOMAIN SALE -- SAVE 30% off .COM, .NET and .ORG domains.*

Discount applies to new registrations and renewals and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including sale pricing or bulk discounts.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

code = gdz133bc

UPDATE: Its an $8.57 dot com renewal for me. The code gdbb776 is actually better at $8.17

Last edited:
•••
I just typed in godaddy renewals into google.ca and the first sponsored
link is for $5.99 .coms - up to 5 - but nothing for the renewals LOL
it does say godaddy.com/Canada and not sure if it's location specific.

I went to goggle.ca did that same search and got the same link. It worked for me, just make sure to clean your cache before you do it. Nice Tip!

•••
This normally works, on most search sites, whenever there's a discount... so lets not leave BING out. :bingo:

BTW, it works on Google.com as well -with "godaddy discount", but if you add the word "code" you lose it.

I went to goggle.ca did that same search and got the same link. It worked for me, just make sure to clean your cache before you do it. Nice Tip!

•••
SAVE 30% on any available .COM, .NET or .ORG!*
Use source code gdz133b when you check out.

•••
gdbb776 is still good!

Just used to Renew a .INFO for 6.99 & a .NET for 7.50 (+ icann).

-Regards

•••
SAVE 30% on any available .COM, .NET or .ORG!*
Use source code gdz133n when you check out.

•••
thanks for gdz133n

Last edited:
•••
New .CO domains for $11.99 until January 26, 2011 at 12:00 am (AZ)

No code required

•••
•••
WINTER149 is still working!

Regged a domain today.

•••
•••
WINTER149 not working now i just checked it

•••
•••
•••
GoDaddy Marks .co to $11.99

Just went to bys a domain from GoDaddy and notice thed have marked .co to $11.99.

Now I am not much on the extension. But I might pick up a few at that price.

Good Luck

Smokin Joe

•••
Know of any coupons codes that can bring this down even further?

Just went to bys a domain from GoDaddy and notice thed have marked .co to $11.99.

Now I am not much on the extension. But I might pick up a few at that price.

Good Luck

Smokin Joe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back