NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
gdz139e
- 29% OFF
Offer expires Sunday, January 23, 2011

•••
29% off no minimum.

gdz139m

Enjoy

•••
WEASEL412 - Register .com for $7.67(includes ICANN fee)

•••
Save 29% Off Your Entire Order

gdz139vc

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 29% off your entire order!* Expires Sunday, 1/23/2011

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Go Daddy Marketplace® products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

-Regards

•••
SAVE 29% ON YOUR ORDER / NO MINIMUM / ENDS SUNDAY

place source code gdz139n in your cart when you order!

•••
thanks for the codes! any discounts for website tonight?

•••
Oh my god,
folks, with the recent purchase (WINTER149) godaddy have added website tonight. i some how forgot to remove that website tonight. now how to delete website tonight from my order?

•••
Oh my god,
folks, with the recent purchase (WINTER149) godaddy have added website tonight. i some how forgot to remove that website tonight. now how to delete website tonight from my order?

It is set to auto renew, so just take the auto renew off in your account manager.

•••
Used cjctld749 for .net reg for $7.67!

Thanks.

•••
Oh my god,

Look down below a few posts or maybe even the previous page of posts now. Its detailed by me and some others. Its not difficult.

•••
Look down below a few posts or maybe even the previous page of posts now. Its detailed by me and some others. Its not difficult.

Thank you bodhi and opt.names!!!

today i was billed for website tonight and i imediatly contact them and got the refund. Godaddy is really cool :)

--------------
"Hello -

Thank you for contacting customer support. I am happy to assist you with your issue.

I have canceled the erroneously purchased Website Tonight account and credited the purchasing method.

Again, thank you for contacting customer support. Should you need additional information or assistance, please reply to this email.

Best Regards,
xxxx
GoDaddy.com"

------------

•••
Any good .com renewal codes? The ones a page or two back no longer work it appears. TIA.

•••
Any good .com renewal codes? The ones a page or two back no longer work it appears. TIA.

Try gdz139w or gdz139n and make sure you add one domain at a time. I know its tedious but for a $7.49 domain INCLUDING ICANN FEE(!), its worth it.

I was able to add up to 4 domains at a time before the cart "broke", so I just added one at a time and it worked fine.

Also, the discount shows in the area of the shopping cart just under the text-box where you enter the code itself.

•••
They do this with all their current $0.99-$1.49 codes. It's a small price to pay for getting a cheap .com.

Oh my god,

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Their tactics, although rather odious, aren't 'scamming' anyone.

Scamming people is not cool. Godaddy does these little "tricks" all the time. Very annoying.

•••
Try gdz139w or gdz139n and make sure you add one domain at a time. I know its tedious but for a $7.49 domain INCLUDING ICANN FEE(!), its worth it.
I am seeing $8.69 total for .com renewals using all of the gdz139_ codes.

•••
Thanks guys I really needed WINTER149 working perfectly. Just remember to delete the Website Tonight trial

•••
•••
FB20TLD 20% OFF* regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains

•••
gdz1112pa is still working for .99 INFO Regs.

-Regards

•••
NC3D17 is still working for .com + free privacy (need to add it yourself) $8.17

•••
They are being stingy with the .com renewal coupons. We may have to start thinking about joining their Discount Domain Club if we are looking at renewals above $8.50 going forward. It costs $90 per year, but it brings renewals down to $7.87 total. It also includes membership into TDNAM and the 80% level parking program.

•••
GDBBREN8 is $8.17 for .com renewals.

They are being stingy with the .com renewal coupons. We may have to start thinking about joining their Discount Domain Club if we are looking at renewals above $8.50 going forward. It costs $90 per year, but it brings renewals down to $7.87 total. It also includes membership into TDNAM and the 80% level parking program.

•••
•••
I am seeing $8.69 total for .com renewals using all of the gdz139_ codes.

Not saying you are doing this, but, you cant really add more than one renewal to the cart at one time. ALSO, some of my own domain names are invalidating the code too. I dont know why. I have to remove them from the cart and try alternatives. But for the most part I am seeing $7.49 all-inclusive of fees(!) renewals on dot com domains and I think this ends tonight at midnight (Go Daddy timezone).

See attached pic of my cart just now at 1PM EST...

Attachments

• 749.PNG
    749.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 68
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back