Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy Closeout Sniping

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vexc

Established Member
Impact
318
Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in GD Closeout domains getting sniped when they go from $30 --> $11? It seems like a lot less of the names I'm watching make it to $11 anymore.

Today I wanted to test it and was watching ~20 names that were dropping from $30 to $11 and ALL of them were immediately sniped. I was refreshing my Watching page constantly and all 20 names were immediately sniped.

I'm wondering if there is a new investor who started sniping more Auction names. Has anyone else notice this and/or know how they are doing it? I thought GD discontinued purchases through their API.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm wondering if there is a new investor

GD Closeout
HI

i'd say any increase is due to word-of-mouth recommendations in some posts on the forums.
some buyers are scooping names up at $50. so, imagine what's left at $30 down to $11.

gotta increase budget or buy less and save to catch at higher price.

imo....
 
3
•••
In case it matters, $50 now lasts 48 hours. I think the other tiers are still only 24 hours.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back