Dynadot

expiring | expired GoDaddy closeout domains. Buy today! Example: BackpackLodge.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AndyM

Web development services, visit KingdomDesign.comTop Member
Impact
I have been trawling through expireddomains.net to bring you these GoDaddy, buy now, closeout domains. At the time of publication all domains are/were available. These domains, in my opinion, have some great development potential to an end user and will cost you a maximum of $30 each. They are all aged a minimum of 10 years. Read more now

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is this an ongoing series? How does one follow along?

•••
I'm hoping to make it on going, if time allows. You can sign up at DNBible.com or follow me here on namepros or on Twitter @brandjitsu

•••
Hi and welcome to part 2 of Hot Picks. This week I am bringing you more 2-3 word brandable .com domains. All domains are, again from the closeout section of expireddomains.net and are all buy now. They are also a minimum of 10 years old. Read More.....

•••
Bonus round here:

In this edition of Hot Picks, all the domains are GoDaddy expired and are currently at auction. All domains are 2 word .com’s and are aged a minimum of 10 years. Some of these auctions have bidders all ready and I would expect most of them to go quite high in the end. My pick of the bunch would be CloudFire.com. Aged 18 years, currently has 69 bids and is sitting at $999. Read more......

(Please share below if you have purchased any of the names I have suggested. Some of the one's from earlier today are now gone, ZoomSociety.com and ChilliPatch.com)

•••
•••
Episode 4 is out now. Includes names like SharpTalons.com and ImageElf.com. Read more...

•••
Thank you for those lists Andy. Closeout picks are very helpful and appreciated. As opposed to auction picks which only help the registrars, not the domainer !

•••
Thank you for those lists Andy. Closeout picks are very helpful and appreciated. As opposed to auction picks which only help the registrars, not the domainer !
Glad to help. Did you pick any from the list?

•••
•••
Welcome to part 5 of Hot Picks. Unfortunately there is not much out there today in terms of aged two word .coms. I did manage to find a few and here they are:

YellowBudgie.com

PushBunny.com

Read more....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back