Domain Empire

GoDaddy Backordering.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have recently tried backordering a domain. It isn't clear if it is being backordered or what... I need some help personally with someone who has backordered at GoDaddy before. I'll give 50NP$ right now for anyone who helps.

Thanks,

PS: Please AIM me: onkd

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Please Note: I need help after trying to backorder (minutes after) figuring out what is what!

•••
okie dokie .. i've no aim..

GD will email you... they'll notify you if they successfuly captured a name for you... that's it and the domain will reflect to your account after an hour or more...

also..you can view the whois after about an hour after the name drops...

got it :-/ :lol:

•••
Nope, it says that the domain is regged now until 2005 even though it just said it will drop soon... oh well... I NEED SOMEONE TO CONTACT ME ON AIM! lol :tu:

•••
it's probably the .org you're saying? they reflect exp on 2005 but it's not ... oh well ...

that's for now

•••
I don't know when to expect it to be actually dropping for a chance at me getting it...?

Last edited:
•••
You should maybe edit your last thread ... other people would maybe be interested in Registering the domain ....
Grégoire.

•••
Thansk, it's edited.. anyone who can help!?!?!??!

•••
Trying to contact you via AIM ...

Going to bed sooon !

•••
well i have heard godaddy backorders are useless

•••
GODADDY could'nt catch a cold when it comes to drops... Just my 2 cents

•••
they are cheap so it is good for the average domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back