Dynadot

GoDaddy Auctions - Multiple Counters on the Same Domain?

NameSilo
Watch
A few days ago I had a viable offer on a domain from Buyer 1, and countered, and today I get a higher offer on the same domain from Buyer 2. In answering please assume these are real bids and not some weird "hope he sends it to auction" scam.

Can I counter the second offer as well, even though there are still 5 days left on my previous counter? I'm probably looking at odds similar to a lottery, but what happens if one potential buyer accepts my counter, and then the other one decides to accept it later (though still within the 7-day period), only to find it sold?

Is it first-come, first-served or is GD going to hassle me for "countering 2 buyers on the same domain during an overlapping time period"?

* I may be overthinking this, as these would both be effective BIN offers and I have sold a domain at GD on a BIN while I had open negotiations with other buyers. In that case it was first-come, first-served.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back