Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy 60 day wait?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

crane

Established Member
Impact
0
Is this true that you can't transfer (or sell) a domain at godaddy for 60 days? Do all domain sale sites have this restriction?
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know of only restrictions on newly registered domains. It can't be transfered from registrar to registrar. It can be pushed into another users account. No restrictions for that.
 
0
•••
OK just to clarify. If I bought a name at godaddy yesterday, I could sell and push to the buyer today? Thanks for the reply
 
0
•••
Yes, Godaddy has no waits on pushing to another Godaddy account
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back