crane Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 Jan 10, 2011 1K views 3 replies #1 Is this true that you can't transfer (or sell) a domain at godaddy for 60 days? Do all domain sale sites have this restriction? Thanks
Is this true that you can't transfer (or sell) a domain at godaddy for 60 days? Do all domain sale sites have this restriction? Thanks
silentg DomainRetail.comTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 17,480 Jan 10, 2011 #2 I know of only restrictions on newly registered domains. It can't be transfered from registrar to registrar. It can be pushed into another users account. No restrictions for that.
I know of only restrictions on newly registered domains. It can't be transfered from registrar to registrar. It can be pushed into another users account. No restrictions for that.
crane Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 0 Jan 10, 2011 #3 OK just to clarify. If I bought a name at godaddy yesterday, I could sell and push to the buyer today? Thanks for the reply
OK just to clarify. If I bought a name at godaddy yesterday, I could sell and push to the buyer today? Thanks for the reply
m-i-k-e Top Member PRO VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,146 Jan 10, 2011 #4 Yes, Godaddy has no waits on pushing to another Godaddy account