Go .ws go!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
could it be? on afternic.com - closing soon -

traveling.ws - $900

Crazy, huh?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice.. :)

I've received a couple of low $xxx offers for two .ws names the last couple of weeks, but I haven't sold them (yet)..
I want to wait some more.
Maybe I'm stupid, or maybe not, we'll see....

•••
its not even spelt properly... isn't is supposed to be travelling?

•••
7,000,000+ google results for "traveling"
5,000,000+ for "travelling"

Afternic Apraisal:
Domain Name: traveling.ws
CMV: $ 1,200.00
PMV: $ 8,700.00

Hmmm... :)

•••
that's definitely not a $900 domain name. but, hey, who cares? it is now. :) and redleg, i think you're being wise - hold on to them a bit. cheers,
john

•••
Its a $900 to the buyer. That's what counts, right? ;)

•••
•••
silly buy if you ask me....

•••
worth about $9 not $900.

•••
I don't know why .ws doeesn't attract big ticket prices. I honestly haven't heard of any really big credible sales on .ws With domains getting regged with at a faster pace then ever even with all these new extensions, I hope companies do consider branding a .ws .bz or .cc lol. I regged my first .ws since last year yesterday because the word was taken up in every extension. I despise the extension for many reasons but I needed it to develope a site over a program I helped make. Do you think big companies would build a site under a .ws or .bz or do you think they rather reg a really long .com instead?

•••
.edu said:
I don't know why .ws doeesn't attract big ticket prices. I honestly haven't heard of any really big credible sales on .ws With domains getting regged with at a faster pace then ever even with all these new extensions, I hope companies do consider branding a .ws .bz or .cc lol. I regged my first .ws since last year yesterday because the word was taken up in every extension. I despise the extension for many reasons but I needed it to develope a site over a program I helped make. Do you think big companies would build a site under a .ws or .bz or do you think they rather reg a really long .com instead?
i would say a long .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back