IT.COM

Global Ventures Network?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wali Dahot

Top Member
Impact
I have parked my pages with undeveloped from the start. I just parked them yesterday at afternic for a change. All other domains are showing usual afternic parking pages but fitnesslobby.com is showing this; " This domain belongs to the Global Ventures network. We have interesting opportunities for work, sponsors and partnerships. Inquire now" on top of sponsored Links.
That link then redirects to domaindirectory.com as in attachment.. I just wanted to know who are global ventures network? And how my domain belong to their network?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190223-092443_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190223-092443_Chrome.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 78
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
About link on domaindirectory.com leads to another site; contrib.com as shown below; its pretty confusing and I guess I better point back to undeveloped.com!

Screenshot_20190223-103408_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190223-103347_Chrome.jpg

•••
The domain simply appears to be listed in someone else's afternic account. Perhaps they let it drop and forgot to remove the listing. Just contact afternic support and ask them to add it to your account.

•••
The domain simply appears to be listed in someone else's afternic account. Perhaps they let it drop and forgot to remove the listing. Just contact afternic support and ask them to add it to your account.
Well domain is listed on my account and search at afternic also shows it with my BIN. I resloved the issue by bypassing the parking page and changing the nameservers to ns3.afternic.com and ns4.afternic.com to directly show the sale lander page..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back