discuss .Global Showcase and Discussion Thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
12,981
Hey Folks

Showcase and discuss your .global domains here...

What .global domains do you own?

What .global domains have you seen out in the wild?

Or just anything related to .global
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think all registrars should have this. Finally, a registrar that will offer my names alongside their premium domains.

The folks at .global are able to see the big picture and they understand that helping us sell domains essentially helps build their brand. Unfortunately, I don't think many other registries will adopt this model because too many registries are far too short-sighted to see the bigger picture, they are too concerned about their own interests.
 
2
•••
In case you haven't checked it out. Very slick!

You actually put in your own url (parking page or whatever, I used my auction pages on prycr.com as landers). I checked my domains by searching and voila! They come right up as a Third Party Domain, with a link to my sales page. Sweet!

I listed 7 domains I think could sell for premium prices:

Fit.global
Ever.global
Billing.global
Tommy.global
Eastern.global
Xian.global
Fonts.global
 
1
•••
Hey @Silentptnr , heads up for the post and the link.
It seems to me like a Global (no pun) turn around opportunity to to make some splendid roi almost immediately, (what do you say, ?)

It means one can hand reg a name and put it up at marketplace of their registrar, and the go (even without a lander) submit that marketplace listing url at www.go.global for some quite decent exposure to end users! :)

Isn't it?

Good many thanks, friend!

regards.

ps- I just checked for curiosity sake; Lander.global and Landers.global are available; :))
 
2
•••
Hey @Silentptnr , heads up for the post and the link.
It seems to me like a Global (no pun) turn around opportunity to to make some splendid roi almost immediately, (what do you say, ?)

It means one can hand reg a name and put it up at marketplace of their registrar, and the go (even without a lander) submit that marketplace listing url at www.go.global for some quite decent exposure to end users! :)

Isn't it?

Good many thanks, friend!

regards.

ps- I just checked for curiosity sake; Lander.global and Landers.global are available; :))
Yes, and when you list them at domains.global, you get a simple little account that shows you a count of searches for your domain! When I added fit.global within the first 30 minutes I had 13 searches for it on go.global. I only wish that they would handle the sale instead of pitching off to the domain owner directly. I like that there is no charge or commission though.

Best of luck!
 
1
•••
I purchased just
Banana.global
Religion.global
Lend.global

What do you guys think, are these decent names for this extension?
 
1
•••
I like lend. :)
 
1
•••
1
•••
0
•••
1
•••
1
•••
How do you guys think about the following .global that i have?

Mobility.Global
Semi.Global
 
1
•••
1
•••
I just read this article. Very nice! I submitted like 10 .global domains. Pretty nice and simple idea!
.Global has an idea that can help domain name investors sell more New gTLD domains

Great news !

I'm guessing the queries will be better quality too given they new where to look.

Happy Hunting
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Great news !

I'm guessing the queries will be better quality too given they new where to look.

Happy Hunting
exactly
 
0
•••
I just reged bags.global. Any thoughts?
 
2
•••


OOPS it should be knew instead of new. I got NEW :"G"s on the brain:)

I wonder why this development isn't in the NEWS section here at Namepros but is everywhere else?


Cheers
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Received a low $xxx offer on Move dot Global through Bodis lander.. I am asking for a lot more because I think it is worth at least low $xxxx and there are many potential buyers I can contact so, no worries. ;)
 
2
•••
Received a low $xxx offer on Move dot Global through Bodis lander.. I am asking for a lot more because I think it is worth at least low $xxxx and there are many potential buyers I can contact so, no worries. ;)

That's good news. Do you get frequent offer via Bodis?

BTW, I registered Scholarships.Global. Really like .global.
 
2
•••
That's good news. Do you get frequent offer via Bodis?

BTW, I registered Scholarships.Global. Really like .global.

Yeah I receive offers through bodis landers every other day, but most are low balls, all $xx-xxx offers for great domains, and even some fake offers.. haven't completed a sale yet, but I have started using bodis just a month ago so it's cool. I recommend Bodis over other parking/lander companies.
 
2
•••
@Haris, thats interesting, thanks.

I parked my pages (for sale , not revenue) at Uniregistry for about three months. One thing I can say is the brokers are relentless..if they just smell someone THINKING of showing interest in your name, they go after them like a bloodhound and never stop! That could be a good thing or extremely annoying for the potential buyer.

I have since moved there and now park at Undeveloped since Jan 1 2017. Had one sale so far. I think the idea of paying off the domain in a few months might work for some people. That is how I sold mine.

Can you show me an example of a parked page at Bodis?
here is an example of undeveloped:
https://undeveloped.com/buy-domain/.com/dentistrysuppliers.com

I thought about trying to park at another company to test, so Bodis might be the one.

Thanks Again.
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back