IT.COM

discuss .Global Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Showcase and discuss your .global domains here...

What .global domains do you own?

What .global domains have you seen out in the wild?

Or just anything related to .global

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
How do you guys think about the following .global that i have?

Mobility.Global
Semi.Global

•••
•••
I just read this article. Very nice! I submitted like 10 .global domains. Pretty nice and simple idea!
.Global has an idea that can help domain name investors sell more New gTLD domains

Great news !

I'm guessing the queries will be better quality too given they new where to look.

Happy Hunting

Last edited:
•••
Great news !

I'm guessing the queries will be better quality too given they new where to look.

Happy Hunting
exactly

•••
I just reged bags.global. Any thoughts?

•••

OOPS it should be knew instead of new. I got NEW :"G"s on the brain:)

I wonder why this development isn't in the NEWS section here at Namepros but is everywhere else?

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Received a low $xxx offer on Move dot Global through Bodis lander.. I am asking for a lot more because I think it is worth at least low $xxxx and there are many potential buyers I can contact so, no worries. ;)

•••
Received a low $xxx offer on Move dot Global through Bodis lander.. I am asking for a lot more because I think it is worth at least low $xxxx and there are many potential buyers I can contact so, no worries. ;)

That's good news. Do you get frequent offer via Bodis?

BTW, I registered Scholarships.Global. Really like .global.

•••
That's good news. Do you get frequent offer via Bodis?

BTW, I registered Scholarships.Global. Really like .global.

Yeah I receive offers through bodis landers every other day, but most are low balls, all $xx-xxx offers for great domains, and even some fake offers.. haven't completed a sale yet, but I have started using bodis just a month ago so it's cool. I recommend Bodis over other parking/lander companies.

•••
@Haris, thats interesting, thanks.

I parked my pages (for sale , not revenue) at Uniregistry for about three months. One thing I can say is the brokers are relentless..if they just smell someone THINKING of showing interest in your name, they go after them like a bloodhound and never stop! That could be a good thing or extremely annoying for the potential buyer.

I have since moved there and now park at Undeveloped since Jan 1 2017. Had one sale so far. I think the idea of paying off the domain in a few months might work for some people. That is how I sold mine.

Can you show me an example of a parked page at Bodis?
here is an example of undeveloped:
https://undeveloped.com/buy-domain/.com/dentistrysuppliers.com

I thought about trying to park at another company to test, so Bodis might be the one.

Thanks Again.

•••
@Haris, thats interesting, thanks.

I parked my pages (for sale , not revenue) at Uniregistry for about three months. One thing I can say is the brokers are relentless..if they just smell someone THINKING of showing interest in your name, they go after them like a bloodhound and never stop! That could be a good thing or extremely annoying for the potential buyer.

I have since moved there and now park at Undeveloped since Jan 1 2017. Had one sale so far. I think the idea of paying off the domain in a few months might work for some people. That is how I sold mine.

Can you show me an example of a parked page at Bodis?
here is an example of undeveloped:
https://undeveloped.com/buy-domain/.com/dentistrysuppliers.com

I thought about trying to park at another company to test, so Bodis might be the one.

Thanks Again.

AFAIK, If you make a sale through Undeveloped or Uniregistry landers, you'll have to pay 10-20% commission, but if you use bodis/parkingcrew/voodoo etc, there's no commission, only escrow/paypal fees.

Example of Bodis lander: xtremeland.com

•••
Thanks @Haris, yes there is a fee with Undeveloped and Uniregistry as with Sedo.

•••
The renewal fee on this extension is quite high. Is it still worth investing in this?

•••
The renewal fee on this extension is quite high. Is it still worth investing in this?

Yes, it is considerably higher than a .com/net renewal. Renewals are about $60/$70 more or less depending on where you renew. For a domainer it can be costly to hold too many of these domains but that also ensures that we only register good ones.. :). From an end user perspective, most Global organizations wouldn't be too phased by a $60 annual renewal...

I think one of the things to keep in mind with .Global is that even premium domains that cost like $xx xxx still have standard renewals, there are no premium renewals on .global.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, it is considerably higher than a .com/net renewal. Renewals are about $60/$70 more or less depending on where you renew. For a domainer it can be costly to hold too many of these domains but that also ensures that we only register good ones.. :). From an end user perspective, most Global organizations wouldn't be too phased by a $60 annual renewal...

I think one of the things keep in mind with .Global is that even premium domains that cost like $xx xxx still have standard renewals, there are no premium renewals on .global.

very good post mate. Cheers for the info.

•••
Anyone here sold any if their .global domains?

•••
Anyone here sold any if their .global domains?

I had low $xxxx offers on one of my .Globals. Didn't accept them... :)

•••
I had low $xxxx offers on one of my .Globals. Didn't accept them... :)

ok, where are they advertised? Is there a certain way you must sell them?

•••
ok, where are they advertised? Is there a certain way you must sell them?

Listed on the usual marketplaces... sedo/flippa/undeveloped and also on: http://domains.global/
Domains.global is the .global registries marketplace so you can list your domain there with a link to a 3rd party marketplace like undeveloped.com and when someone does a search to check if your domain is available on the .global tld then your domain will show up as registered but for sale

Last edited:
•••
Listed on the usual marketplaces... sedo/flippa/undeveloped and also on: http://domains.global/
Domains.global is the .global registries marketplace so you can list your domain there with a link to a 3rd party marketplace like undeveloped.com and when someone does a search to check if your domain is available on the .global tld then your domain will show up as registered but for sale
I have lend.global , banana.global and religion.global.I tried listing in domains.global and keep getting an error message

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back