Dynadot

discuss .Global Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

Showcase and discuss your .global domains here...

What .global domains do you own?

What .global domains have you seen out in the wild?

Or just anything related to .global

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WHD.Global comes to mind
(WorldHostingDays) for some who might not know, purchased NamesCon, and both recently purchased by Godaddy via the Host Europe Group acquisition.
I think these most recent events will give a huge boost to the .Global brand.
Currently in line for China market approval. They applied about the same time as .Club and are working with the same people
Reasonable/stable pricing. After market sales in the 3-25k range.

One of my favorites.
I invested in several 3L words, 3N China premiums, 1 word finance and health related
Gooo .GLOBAL :)
Happy Hunting!

•••
Got
Delivered.global
Hire.global
Russian.global

•••
•••
Some nice nice ones here guys...

I think .Global has got the right model in terms of not being stupid about having a premium renewal rate. So even if you register a premium domain with them at lets say $10 000 then it's a once off charge... come time for renewal then you pay the standard renewal fee which is about ($80-$100) sure it's still on the high side from the domainers perspective but from an end user perspective, I don't think a company/business with a global presence is going to complain too much about a $80-$100 annual renewal fee.

Some nice sales figures as well:
https://namebio.com/?s=gNycDM2cTO

•••
•••
Dynadot had a .global special today.

Billing.global
Fit.global

•••
.Global 60 day sales report:
jeunesse.global 4,800 USD 2016-12-18 DotGlobal
institute.global 4,800 USD 2016-12-18 DotGlobal
ben.global 4,800 USD 2016-12-18 DotGlobal
interface.global 1,200 USD 2016-12-18 DotGlobal
zulu.global 1,200 USD 2016-12-18 DotGlobal
mot.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-20 DotGlobal
unity.global 1,200 USD 2016-11-20 DotGlobal
ggn.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-13 DotGlobal
spg.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
uma.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
yell.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
rdh.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
open.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
dsi.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
sol.global 4,800 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
ecom.global 2,400 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
gogo.global 2,400 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
grace.global 1,200 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal
together.global 1,200 USD 2016-11-06 DotGlobal

People are buying them!

•••
Climate_Global.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Go.Global is a great name. That is why the .Global registry uses it!!!

Yep, I see there have been some steady sales on .global throughout 2016 as well.

I'm sure 2017 they will be on the increase...hopefully they get approval from the Chinese ministry as well.

•••
Does anyone know where can i register dot Global at lowest price? Isn't there any promo going like with other tlds?

(edit: thanks for the thread op)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Mobility.global
Semi.global

Register during thanksgiving sale last year.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think all registrars should have this. Finally, a registrar that will offer my names alongside their premium domains.

•••
I think all registrars should have this. Finally, a registrar that will offer my names alongside their premium domains.

The folks at .global are able to see the big picture and they understand that helping us sell domains essentially helps build their brand. Unfortunately, I don't think many other registries will adopt this model because too many registries are far too short-sighted to see the bigger picture, they are too concerned about their own interests.

•••
In case you haven't checked it out. Very slick!

You actually put in your own url (parking page or whatever, I used my auction pages on prycr.com as landers). I checked my domains by searching and voila! They come right up as a Third Party Domain, with a link to my sales page. Sweet!

I listed 7 domains I think could sell for premium prices:

Fit.global
Ever.global
Billing.global
Tommy.global
Eastern.global
Xian.global
Fonts.global

•••
Hey @Silentptnr , heads up for the post and the link.
It seems to me like a Global (no pun) turn around opportunity to to make some splendid roi almost immediately, (what do you say, ?)

It means one can hand reg a name and put it up at marketplace of their registrar, and the go (even without a lander) submit that marketplace listing url at www.go.global for some quite decent exposure to end users! :)

Isn't it?

Good many thanks, friend!

regards.

ps- I just checked for curiosity sake; Lander.global and Landers.global are available; :))

•••
Hey @Silentptnr , heads up for the post and the link.
It seems to me like a Global (no pun) turn around opportunity to to make some splendid roi almost immediately, (what do you say, ?)

It means one can hand reg a name and put it up at marketplace of their registrar, and the go (even without a lander) submit that marketplace listing url at www.go.global for some quite decent exposure to end users! :)

Isn't it?

Good many thanks, friend!

regards.

ps- I just checked for curiosity sake; Lander.global and Landers.global are available; :))
Yes, and when you list them at domains.global, you get a simple little account that shows you a count of searches for your domain! When I added fit.global within the first 30 minutes I had 13 searches for it on go.global. I only wish that they would handle the sale instead of pitching off to the domain owner directly. I like that there is no charge or commission though.

Best of luck!

•••
I purchased just
Banana.global
Religion.global
Lend.global

What do you guys think, are these decent names for this extension?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back