Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBestTrader

Top Member
Impact
GIVEAWAY RESULTS

These givaways have been a MASSIVE success... We have now given out around 47 domains that cost us around $1,800+

Domain names removed for the benefit of the new owners.

If you want to see more GIVEAWAYS like this one, just like this post and make a comment to let us know!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OVER... all domains have been given out.

For those that messaged me asking about why the giveaway...

HERE IS THE ANSWER :)

If you are a serious domainer, then you get better at what you do each year, and you have a clearer idea of what you want to have in your portfolio... what will have a better return on investment, what you can market most effectively, etc. - and every domainer will have different specializations and methods...

A LOT of domainers will have a large portfolio and let a LOT of domains just expire each year because the domains no longer fit what they want to do with them... for example, I've let over 400 domains expire in the last 4 years.

This year I decided that I'd rather give the domains I no longer want away... so far I've given away over 40 domains that I paid over $1,700 to acquire... it's a good feeling. Letting them expire would have been sad.

And just because they no longer fit my portfolio doesn't mean they don't have value.

One of these "giveaway domains" sold for $2,100 about 2 weeks ago... so sometimes they can sell... it just means I don't have the time or believe they will sell easily or quickly enough, or perhaps for a high enough margin. For example, I don't buy domains any more unless I think I can make over $1,000 profit fairly easily from it.

•••
•••
1. First come, first served :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
How soon are they expiring

I have 20+ or so expiring domains...

Here's the game:

1. Like this post, if you like this sort of thing, so I'll know if I should do it again
2. Comment a number between 1 and 100
3. Private message me with the subject: Free Domain + The number from your comment

I'll be randomly generating the numbers between 1 and 100, if your number comes up, I'll message you all the domains and you can have the EPP Auth code to whichever one domain you want!

Good luck!

•••
I have 20+ or so expiring domains...

Here's the game:

1. Like this post, if you like this sort of thing, so I'll know if I should do it again
2. Comment a number between 1 and 100
3. Private message me with the subject: Free Domain + The number from your comment

I'll be randomly generating the numbers between 1 and 100, if your number comes up, I'll message you all the domains and you can have the EPP Auth code to whichever one domain you want!

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations to whoever I gave the CNNN domain for free as part of this giveaway, you've just sold the domain for $250! Well done!!!

•••

ONE FREE DOMAIN to the first person who messages me.

The free domain is ThreadOne.org

Everyone else just gets the bargain list.

Note: Domain has expired, I'll be giving the AUTH code.

•••
NEW GIVEAWAY

All domains are being given away with zero profits to me. The ones with prices are to release them from where they are and give an extra year on the expiry.

One domain per person, first claim, first serve.

aiVisio.com - Free push
Music.Style - Free push
Classified.Global - Free push
SportsCheersAndJeers.com - Free push
CoinWebHosting.com - Free push

TheEntrepreneuring.com - $15
Constantly.info - $25
ShotOf.com - $75

Review-able.com - $95

Private message me what you want, and list several in case someone else got the one you wanted.

Good luck everyone!

OLD GIVEAWAY RESULTS

This 48 hour giveaway was a MASSIVE success... all of domains are now GONE! - We let go of around 40 domains that cost us around $1,700+

Domain names removed for the benefit of the new owners.

If you want to see more GIVEAWAYS like this one, just like this post to let us know!

can i still claim for free push ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back