Domain Empire

Give me an honest price for this unique .com domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GIRLIU

Established Member
Impact
Hello! I'm an old member, but still a newbie in domain selling. Please, help me, as you did the 1st time and I will be very glad! Here is the domain: www.googlealgorithms.com (PR 2). Tell me some honest (reasonable) price. I think it's very unique and has a great potential, but I wonder how much (in USD, for example or in EURO)... Something like 3000 or 50 000 or 100 000 ? Really, no idea. Help me!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry, didn't get it. You mean how much I spent for it?

•••
TM issue? No, why? Many domains have "Google" in them, but they're not related to Google. For example that "Church of Google" and so on.

•••
Just because someone is squatting on a TM, does not mean that we should do too :)

Google is a made up word. Any made up word, would be a 100% straight award to the complainant if they choose to go to UDRP (Please read up on those) and not counting the heartache which comes up with exposure to lawsuit and such.

Your best bet would be drop the domain and move on. :)

•••
OMG!... I can't believe it. I don't want to lose these 9,99! I earned them online so long!!! OK, if you all think so, I will ask in the Google forum about it, to be sure. I am not going to do something in rush.

•••
•••
Yeah... seems have to say "Goog-bye" to this domain. Now I will try to grace it. Thanks for your advices!!!

•••
Where did you purchase the domain? Alot of registrars allow refunds if purchased relatively recently. Check with your registrar.

•••
Delete this domain name...

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc&state=4808:vk9y4t.1.1&p_search=searchss&p_L=50&BackReference=&p_plural=yes&p_s_PARA1=&p_tagrepl~:=PARA1$LD&expr=PARA1 AND PARA2&p_s_PARA2=google&p_tagrepl~:=PARA2$COMB&p_op_ALL=AND&a_default=search&a_search=Submit Query&a_search=Submit Query

Use http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/ in the future to search for trademark's related to domain names you are considering registering. Also you may be eligible for a grace delete from your registrar depending on how long ago you registered the name

Last edited:
•••
i have a similar domain googlesongs.com .. is it a problem ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back