Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
1709304498442.png

Buyer was Andy Booth

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dot io is being Threatened by .ai

Some AI DOMAINS just Acquired

STDS.ai (Include STDS.Net)
Sexies.ai
Corporations.ai
TraderBot.ai
Borrowing.ai
Schizophrenia.ai

•••
That's quite the price for a domain. But when you think about the costs that can come with having a girlfriend, $170,000 might not seem high after all.

•••
That's quite the price for a domain. But when you think about the costs that can come with having a girlfriend, $170,000 might not seem high after all.

Girlfriend > wife > kids ... > $1M. Easily.

•••
Wifes.ai is available

Actually they should buy the whole set
Girlfriend.Ai
Marriage.Ai
Son.Ai
Daughter.Ai
Divorce.Ai

Done.Ai

Last edited:
•••
Some of the names he has acquired are obviously great, but I am not convinced the development prospects for this one merit the price paid. But I guess time will tell.

I think the heat of the .ai extension market has to cool at some point, but it has not happened yet.

-Bob

•••
I am not convinced the development prospects for this one merit the price paid. But I guess time will tell.

"I got a girlfriend that's better than this
But you don't remember at all
As we get older and stop making sense
You won't find her waiting long." -- Talking Heads

•••
•••
This is laughable, it's not even a good domain.

•••
•••
I think it's nice sale, but only my opinion - Girlfriend doesn't need AI. It must be real, real girlfriend. So it, by little, seems like nonsense. Better would be taxi.ai or something like that.

•••
Siri, how do I open a Bud Light?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back