IT.COM

domain Getting Started Out, Few of My Names - vapius.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SOLR

Established Member
Impact
Been getting into domaining over the last few weeks. Got 9 listed on Brand Bucket and Squadhelp. Curious what you guys think about some of my names, so I can get better at the complex and interesting domain of domaining. :)

I'd also be open to wholesale tier offers on some of these.

vapius.com
AnalyticsForex.com
tikup.com
rentnt.com
ampbet.com
bioallied.com
EonTrade.com
EFTGo.com
cashrr.com
oddkat.com
serumgirl.com
arkansasduck.com
glsdirect.com
murrh.com
ravup.com
ozifox.com
uzerx.com
oxfog.com
Airscapedrone.com
lolmj.com
drpolicy.com
synernetic.com
solaroic.com
hydrochome.com
hydroripe.com
jadehydro.com
hydrofertile.com
hydroric.com
hydronos.com
omflo.com
coatup.com
novibi.com
plowco.com
TactPR.com
evovera.com
luxilumi.com
AideMe.com
saveity.com
vapuv.com
uviam.com
UpElf.com
vriam.com
vonpa.com
solahedron.com
novulta.com
reexcel.com
virgid.com
equalizes.com
izvid.com
holtt.com
begova.com
deixy.com
odinsolar.com
groflex.com
usviva.com
competitioncoach.com
dairytanks.com
histux.com
vienvi.com
synthAr.com
BeachDo.com
CohenEstates.com
Nouvea.com
ViennaRealtor.com
Romulu.com
FishAt.com
ProfitAt.com
LotusBrook.com
ependable.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You should not register so many domain when just starting out. You need to learn more about what sells.

You should see if your registrar will let you grace delete ALL of them and get credit in your account for a later time.

Last edited:
•••
IMPORTANT. You need to definitely drop the Realtor one. Realtor is not technically a real word. It is a word made up by the National Association of Realtors a long time ago and they are known to file UDRPs and you will loose. Just drop it.

The only domain I see that has any commercial value is dairytanks.com and that won't bring much. But it's your best.

Everything else is either a TM infringement or a brandable domain. Brandable domains have no intrinsic value and can take a long to to sell.

Don't just jump into this business. It's not easy money and you can lose your shirt just like any other business. The only thing you did right as a newbie was you went all .COM.

•••
Get refund for all the names if you can.

•••
Thanks for the advice and the heads up with realtor. Had NO idea. Really curious which other ones appear copyrighted??? Unfortunately, I've been accumulating these a few at a time for the last 3-4 weeks, so I am well outside of the grace period. Haven't spent too much, average price of 10 dollars or so. I'll definitely lay off buying more until I understand why these are poor domain names, if they truly are poor, and what would make them better, more saleable.

Live and learn, I suppose, although I just don't understand why these are so bad. I see absolutely similar stuff plastered all over BrandBucket with a 2-5k price tag. Surely someone can find a good marketable use for FishAt.com? Or ProfitAt.com? Hydroripe and hydrofertile seem absolutely perfect for hydroponic agriculture and supply. What am I doing wrong here and what could I do better?

•••
I see absolutely similar stuff plastered all over BrandBucket with a 2-5k price tag.

Brandable names can take a while to sell. So get started listing at Brand Bucket, BrandPa, etc.

When I said TM infringements, I was looking at the CohenEstates.com and LotusBrook.com. I don't know that they are actually TM infringements. But they look to have that potential. They don't have to be registered with the USPTO as TMs to be considered TM infringement. If those are current business names, then they could be TM infringements. Research any name you have that looks like it could be an obvious business name already and find out before you try to sell. Another one that looks like it could be used as a business already is Bio Allied, for instance.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back