Domain Empire

Get RICH Fast

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Get RICH Fast...buy sell domains..
Get them from me(redNic) for only $16.00 a
year (compare WebNICk selling for $55 a year)

then sell fast for $50.00 pure profit of $34.00!!
20 names per week=$680
four weeks.........up to an amazing $3,000.000-$4,000.00

:o well newbies and noobies, it is not that EASY!!:)
you can make money
but you cannot nilly-willly just chose ANY name that you fancy!!!
just take a look at the domain graveyards......(deleted domains, etc)10-50 thousand dropping every day...

look at NP's auctions and sales thread.....there are some names= no body wanna touch!! or take even if free!!

Newbies you got to have a plan of what you what to do! Develop or have some potential buyer

or some marketing strategy on how to sell your names!!

i learn it the hard way...bought my first 50 names last december...just a waste of dollars...one or two earning some cents at parking place.

the rest "rotting" away and will dropped soon:( a total waste.!!!)

having said...you can still make money.==>like me now;)
Watch and learn. check out the apprasial site or the sales/auction forums...see what sells , what dont!

listen and ask the experienced traders here on Namepros!!

a great place to learn, buy and sell domain names!!

:np: :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Domain names are/can ben really good investment.

Buy a domain 8$
Park it

Make 30$/year out of parking

You'll never made the same % out of stock. (usually. )

•••
Where is the best place to park apart from sedo?

•••
PolurNET said:
Where is the best place to park apart from sedo?

Fabulous (you need 100 domains to park to startup)

I love domainhop cause you make money out of view too..

Sedo is kindda good too. They convert well on some domains but earn nothing on some domain.

•••
Well Said Hippo ~ (At first thought it was a sales pitch from looking at the title - Wasn't going to Even open it - lol)

•••
all4cost said:
Well Said Hippo ~ (At first thought it was a sales pitch from looking at the title - Wasn't going to Even open it - lol)
i agree, what i weird title.

•••
•••
optimization problem at domainhop

Is anybody having trouble in getting their domains optimized? I set up title, meta tags for a large chunk of my domains so far(~90 % probably). Currently a small number of my domains are waiting for a approval.

They used to approve optimizations in one day but for some reason the last chunk of my domains have been sitting there for a couple of days for approval. I'm simply waiting to start feeding the search engines. Is it just me?

•••
^ maybe they're just busy?

•••
I guess so too. They spoiled me so far by instant optimization and for some other little requests. As far as I can see many people are/have been transfering their domains to DH, so I believe you're right.

•••
parking $ at fabulous or sedo

Hi,

How do we earn $ simply by parking? What's the revenue like? Anyone care to explain? I have quite a number of undeveloped domains, no intention to sell, so will be good to earn something from them, if worth the while!

IV

•••
they put advertisement on your domain name. ie,set up page. when visitors click, they get paid, you get a portion. Easy as ABC

pm me any questions!!

•••
redhippo said:
Newbies you got to have a plan of what you what to do! Develop or have some potential buyer
:bingo:

redhippo said:
listen and ask the experienced traders here on Namepros!!
a great place to learn, buy and sell domain names!!
:bingo: again!

Well done mate :wave:

•••
Great advice, not only for newbs though. I see some folks been around a long time still peddling junk names.

•••
After parking your domain, what will you do to get the traffic? Submit to search engine? or anything else?

Sjarief

•••
shilmy said:
After parking your domain, what will you do to get the traffic? Submit to search engine? or anything else?

Usually you get traffic from previous links and user bookmarks. If this domain was used for some vital website and then expired, some people will still have links to it from their websites, bookmarks etc, because they did not notce that the domain expired.

Another source of traffic are typographic errors. When people want to type "google.com", they sometimes type "goggle.com", "googel.com" and make similar errors. If you had goggle.com, you would have lots of traffic to it :)

•••
What if you park a new domain? Is submit it to search engine will generate a decent traffic?

•••
shilmy said:
What if you park a new domain? Is submit it to search engine will generate a decent traffic?
If you simply park a fresh domain and then submit you are very unlikely to have good traffic from search engines, because parking pages are not optimized for search engines; they are for different purposes (a collecions of pay-per-click links).

You better develop a good website under the domain with good content, then you can get something from search engines ;)

•••
Michau said:
shilmy said:
If you simply park a fresh domain and then submit you are very unlikely to have good traffic from search engines, because parking pages are not optimized for search engines; they are for different purposes (a collecions of pay-per-click links).

You better develop a good website under the domain with good content, then you can get something from search engines ;)

hmmmmm...you have to wait for a long time! for parking, you need traffic names!!

•••
Get rich

You had me going... I thought I was gonna get rich quick....darn!!! Quit it!!! :sick:

•••
knarfmusik said:
You had me going... I thought I was gonna get rich quick....darn!!! Quit it!!! :sick:
lol

•••
knarfmusik said:

Anybody here make a living doing this domain thing full time?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back