NameSilo

Get $100 by Writing a Review for Your Hosting Provider

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We have launched site, Home - Web Hosting Resources, Reviews & News at WebHosting.SC and asking the people to submit hosting review for their hosting providers.

If you have experience with web hosting provider or currently using one of hosting providers, please write a review for them at Home - Web Hosting Resources, Reviews & News at WebHosting.SC

You will have chance to win $100 cash in every 10 reviews. Your chance is 1/10.

Please make sure you enter valid and contactable email address when you write a review for your host.

* You must have valid paypal account in order to receive winning prize, $100 cash. *

Detail can be found on Home - Web Hosting Resources, Reviews & News at WebHosting.SC

If you have a question, please let us know or drop me email to john.k at ihubnet.com

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we are paying $5 per review

Also we are paying $5 per each review if it is legit and true.

Once you submit the review, please send email to john.k at webhosting.sc for $5. We will send it through paypal.

•••
host review

Review done on Fasthosts, posted and emailed.

Regards
Ralph [email protected]

•••
I will check your email shortly and give you response.

•••
Review Done. Email Sent.

Thanks,
Raja

•••
Review done and email sent.

Bharat Balegere

•••
Review

Hello All

I wrote a review, had it checked etc. but have not received payment (even after reminders)
Here is an email I received:-

On Fri 12/06/09 10:56 PM , John K <[email protected]> wrote:

hi,

I have reviewed and seems like legit and good review ;) I am going to send the $5 shortly to that paypal address. Also let people know we are paying for the review and award.

Let me know if you have any question.

Unfortunately it looks as though you are not paying for the review. (Unless I am the unlucky one)

Regards

Ralph.

•••
No Payment here too. iHubNet we need a respone

•••
Review done for DreamHost.

•••
Payment for review

Still no payment or response. Forum Moderator informed.

Regards

Ralph [email protected]

•••
Well I have had a user send a pm with concerns so this thread is closed and I have pm'd the OP and until it's cleared up this will remain closed.

Last Activity: 06-24-2009 08:22 AM

That's the Op's last time online so I'm sending a pm to the Op in hopes that he pays for the reviews and we get things cleared up. Please pm me users who haven't been paid if you get any response from the op or get paid!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back