Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Geocities 301 redirect?

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ragman

Established Member
Impact
0
I have a person that is moving to their own domain name after hosting with a Geocities free account for some time now.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to transfer the pagerank to the new domain (i.e. 301 redirect) from geocities site.

TIA
Geary
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I believe the PR is based on the domain, so if you change the hosting it'll have the same PR. I'm not 100% sure, though.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back