IT.COM

question Geo domains QnA

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yodruids

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys!
I have searched this forum for my answer but i am not getting it.
My question is How can we contact to potential Buyers for selling our Geo Domains???
I know you will say that by emailing but all or most of the emails end up in the span folder.
So do u guys care to share some effective methods of selling Geo + property, Geo + Hotels,etc domains???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi
all Geo's are not created equally

some actually aren't even Geo, but because the name may include keywords of a "geographical location", the prefixes or suffixes that surround it, diminish it's quality to be unfit for the category of "Geo Domains".

eg:
insuranceillinois.com < geo name
theinsuranceillinois.com < not a geo domain

therefore, many of the solicitation emails that contains such names.... end up in the trash bin.

so, to avoid that, just wait for them to contact you.

imo...

•••
Hi,
I think there are really really rare cases of buyers contacting the owner.....
But thanks for ur opinion... :)

•••
Use Google and make sure the people you send to are actually in that business in that area.
Verify all email addresses before sending and Get to the point early in the message so they see what its about.

•••
Hi,
I think there are really really rare cases of buyers contacting the owner.....

perhaps you are ill-informed or not aware of, the usage of whois searches, by persons who seek to buy domain names.

there is no exclusivity to who can use it

domainers, businesses, tm monitors, web design solicitors, seo opt solicitors, special interest groups, ordinary people, professionals, etc. all use such services.

imo....

•••
perhaps you are ill-informed or not aware of, the usage of whois searches, by persons who seek to buy domain names.

there is no exclusivity to who can use it

domainers, businesses, tm monitors, web design solicitors, seo opt solicitors, special interest groups, ordinary people, professionals, etc. all use such services.

imo....
But if I use WHOIS Privacy on my GEO domains?

•••
Use Google and make sure the people you send to are actually in that business in that area.
Verify all email addresses before sending and Get to the point early in the message so they see what its about.
But all of em everytime end up in spam box!
Imo....
But thanks for tuning in this Thread :)

•••
•••
But if I use WHOIS Privacy on my GEO domains?

if you use whois privacy, then "potentially" you put up a barrier, a hurdle, a next level piece of bull-sugarty that may prevent a cash buyer from contacting you... simply because they got frustrated.

imo...

•••
But all of em everytime end up in spam box!
Imo....
But thanks for tuning in this Thread :)

How do you know they are in Spam box? I use email software but it tells me open rates and bounce rate. I would never know if it went to Spam folder.

•••
How to avoid getting our mail ending up in spam box??

•••
How to avoid getting our mail ending up in spam box??

spam box, is for spam ...not green eggs and ham.

but if you send me green eggs and ham

i might be hungry at the time

that means, if i own "self-made-aliens.com" and you owned "selfmadealiens.com", then i might be hungry for something like that.

but if i own, selfmadealiens.com and you try to sell me vrselfmadealiens.com or selfiemadealiens.io, then it's going to spam box.

imo....

•••
Oh yes, if someone clicks the spam button then I get a report against me for that but luckily I keep that down to an acceptable level of around 1 out of every 600 or so emails on average.

Yes those people are the worst that try to sell me a worse domain than I already have. lol

•••
I am really lucky that some of the BIG Domainers are in this conversation
I want to ask that How do i sell Domains that get searched on Google?? Like "Keyword" is searched X times per month..... How do i sell domains like that????

•••
I want to ask that How do i sell Domains that get searched on Google??

domains, that get searched on google, are either most likely websites or parked pages.

Yodruids said:
Like "Keyword" is searched X times per month..... How do i sell domains like that????

"keyword search" is not a "domain name search", unless the keywords entered include the extension of that domain.

also, having keywords in a domain name that have search results, is no guarantee that a domain name composed of such words, will get traffic.

the arrangement of, the actual words/spelling, whether the name as a whole makes sense, competition, etc, etc are all factors.

however, those domain names that do have keywords with decent CPC and receive any converting traffic, are easier to sell, than those that don't.

imo...

•••
Hey guys!
I have searched this forum for my answer but i am not getting it.
My question is How can we contact to potential Buyers for selling our Geo Domains???
I know you will say that by emailing but all or most of the emails end up in the span folder.
So do u guys care to share some effective methods of selling Geo + property, Geo + Hotels,etc domains???
I'm interested in purchasing geo domains. What do you have?

•••
I'm interested in purchasing geo domains. What do you have?
I have two Geo domains related to country Ukraine in Eastern Europe:

UkraineImages.com
UkraineCities.com

•••

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back