Dynadot

FREE Geo domain search tool created for you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abhinav_1696

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros members,

I have created a software which can generate all the geo domains for you, just by entering the keywords.
It will give you prefix and postfix of the keywords you enter. For example, if you enter, plumber, it will give you all plumber[geo].com and [geo]plumber.com names available.
There are cities from US, Europe, Asia, Africa, etc.

Registrar is Godaddy that I am using the data from. There might be minimal errors at times, but mostly will work well.
Instructions:
1: You need to put in the API code as well as Secret Code(Can get it from GoDaddy Developers tool)
2: Specify the text file path(geo path) in the python file.
3: Run the python file. You will get 4 files with Availableprefix, NotAvailablePrefix, AvailableSuffix, NotAvailableSuffix.

Any comment to improve is welcome :)

(Not able to post link. Requesting admin to grant access)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good job not something i would use but plenty here will probably like it.

•••
Good job not something i would use but plenty here will probably like it.
Hi...
I am new to the forum. Looking for admin to allow me to post a link to the software. It's free. Can you help by any chance?

•••
You can try to send link via PM i will test it.

•••
Hi...
I am new to the forum. Looking for admin to allow me to post a link to the software. It's free. Can you help by any chance?
If you reveal it i would take a look add a link to one of my sites.

•••
I will definitely try this. Please give me the link

•••
I would certainly like to try this tool. Please send me the link.

•••
Nice, please send me the link.

•••
at now I use own script but maybe it has something nice ;)

•••
Here is the link:

github(dot)com/abhinav1630/DomainNameGodaddy

•••
Hi Abhinav, Thanks for the link. I have downloaded the files. But how do I use them? I use a MacBook. I am not an IT guy. Can you please guide me?

•••
Hi Abhinav, please guide how to proceed with the file that you have posted on GitHub.

•••
You need to pip install requests, datetime, json.

Get your api key and secret key from the godaddy developers tool and input it in the api_key and secret_key respectively.

•••
You need to pip install requests, datetime, json.

Get your API key and secret key from the GoDaddy developers tool and input it in the api_key and secret_key respectively.
Please guide more in step by step. I am not getting what are you saying. If you could tell us more in detail then any non-python person like also will get a fair idea.

•••
Go check our free all in one tool that generates geo domain names with GoDaddy appraisal estimation and checks other available TLDs.
DNprobe.com

•••
Back