IT.COM

advice GEO Domain Purchase: What services should a beginner look out for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PurpleMan

Top Member
Impact
Hello everyone. I'm new here and also new in the world of domaining. I've been reading up on what to be mindful of as a newbie and I must say I've learnt a lot from the oldies here.
I have a question though. When searching on expireddomains.net for available Geo domains, I can't determine what really is a good buy from the list.What are the services or rentals to look out for on expired domains as a newbie who is interested in outbounding?

I don't want to be hasty and buy names that might not be useful to anyone. I'd appreciate your helpful responses. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My advice, do a lot more research.. Check NameBio sales, know what's selling on there, Epik, Dan.. etc.
If you have a lot of time and money invest in snapping names from drops, snapnames, etc.. ExpiredDomains isn't the only way and selling Geo names takes both skill, luck and a large number of potential end-users. Welcome brother and good luck.

•••
Hi

all geo names are not the same, so don't be in a rush to waste money

read thru the sales section and you will see dozens of threads titled Geo domains for sale, but most go unsold

you want a populous region, one that has some attractions, hotels, popular vacation spots, etc.

also, best to stick with .com

and... don't just focus on Geo, domaining is a lot bigger

imo….

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back