discuss Genarationz.com GoDaddy CAUGHT, SCAM!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Trader

Established Member
Impact
61
Today, I was searching for domains to hand reg. I was randomly searching for names then, I suddenly remembered an article published by marketwatch yesterday about home ownership by genarationz so I thought why not search and to my surprise genarationz.com was available to register, I had previously as a novice had registered some seemingly gem of names only to find then to be worth nothing. So I went to the domain appraisal tool on godaddy and searched for previous sales and estimates they were in the five figure range. I went back to search only to find it to be taken. Please advise, It has happened to me previously too, only that I didn't care much.
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back