IT.COM

domain geek.education First GTLD purchase

NameSilo
Watch

Ryan Underwood

Impact
Hey, guys (and gals)!

I've been quite interested in these new GTLDs and I thought I'd have a go at purchasing some good ones while I've still got the chance.

So, what do think of this one:
geek.education

I thought it might be useful for websites that teach you programming languages, web design etc.

Thanks!

Ryan.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a brandable. No obvious value imho.

Btw, obvious doesn't mean someone somewhere out there might like it, but if you base registering names on that concept, you're facing a very steep uphill battle with getting any sales.

G'luck

Lastly, I'd stay away from registering any more GTLDs, all of the money makers have been taken. School.education, College.education, these generic keywords are the only ones that will hold value under this extension, they have to be massively mighty industry keywords with big budgets and money spending, not just common everyday words. Only .COMs will hold value with those

•••
Thanks for the reply. What about ,partners domains? Eg. Mature.partners, gay.partners etc.

•••
Thanks for the reply. What about ,partners domains? Eg. Mature.partners, gay.partners etc.
You can answer this for yourself.
If MaturePartners.com or GayPartners.com are popular and making money, then it might be worth buying a GTLD of the same keywords.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back