Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

GD DNS settings

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DonDraper

Top Member
Impact
4,134
I'm trying to park my first domain name in BIDOS, and i noticed that I have to change the DNS settings of nameservers and cname. I did it..but after 1 hour BODIS told me that the status is not updated yet.
What am i missing?

Is managing DNS ZONE free on Godaddy?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Manage and setting DNS on Godaddy is free

I have the same experience with you when I park my domain in JustHost, then I contact GoDaddy support via their Chat contact support and then my problem get fixed.
Try to contact Godaddy Support to fix your problem!
 
1
•••
I solved
Thanks man :xf.wink:
 
0
•••
It's generally pretty instant for me but I just change the nameservers to bodis.com rather than using cname
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back