Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
These are in .com

I recently registered and offered these domains to someone @ $125 for GanjaYes and $120 for YouGanja with the mindset of needing money for a vacation coming up, they said they were interested, but I'm really feeling this is a bit too low for these domains.

I was wondering on what you guys think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They are not bad and I will not be surprised if they'll fetch mid $XXX. The point is that they might also not.
If I was you I would take that offer as soon as possible given they are fresh hand regs.

•••
you offered broski he accepted you agreed on a deal follow through on this one :)

•••
you offered broski he accepted you agreed on a deal follow through on this one :)
If that were the case, I'd agree. But they just said they were interested, not that they agree on the price, and that they will contact be when they are ready to purchase, that it may be a few weeks.

•••
Out of the two, I much prefer "you ganja". A low / mid hundreds bid for it would be appropriate, in my opinion

Last edited:
•••
I think these are cool names. Imo $125 is very low for this. This market will be booming for the next few years, as countries one by one will lift their curtains for marijuana.
I'd go $1500 for each, but to be patient too. Might take a couple years or even more. But I would hold on to these names, maybe even more than $1500...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back