IT.COM

domains Gaming.xyz SOLD for $123,984 @SquadHelp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Digital Nomad

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always share sales and info on domains to help other investors, I’ve done this for 15 years.
I just wanted to thank you for having done this over the years.

•••
Thanks for clarifying that.

In this case I don't think SquadHelp did any favors for anyone. I don't think they should have reported it as sold.

It appears to have forced your hand, which is unfortunate.

It is good to know though that SquadHelp reports domains as sold when it is just an agreement to sell. It will make me take their reported sales with a grain of salt going forward.

Brad
Any sale you see them report that has a strange buy it now price, is 99% a sale on instalment plan. For instance, my bin on gaming was $99,988, but because they opted to pay over 48 months, the instalment plan surcharge fee of almost $550/mth increased the total bin price to $123,xxx. I don’t think buyers should or penalized so heavily for wanting to pay over time. The surcharge fee matched with the crypto crash were ultimately what killed the sale. I have removed instalment option on my names listed above $25k for the time being.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back